**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Lag spikes

Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
Multiple lag spikes have happened and causing me to get hit multiple times and loosing a match. It keeps happening multiple times a day. Pls can you all on the team fix this ASAP? It’s just getting very frustrating loosing because of lag

Comments

• RicardobaltoRicardobalto Posts: 238
    It’s not lag caused by the device or anything like that. The lag is caused by your teammates accepting your help request/energy help request as the server is taking its time to proceed those help requests. If you just ignore the help request by clicking “available” button at arena where there’s a tab filte then you’re all good to avoid most of the lag
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    edited May 2018
    It’s not lag caused by the device or anything like that. The lag is caused by your teammates accepting your help request/energy help request as the server is taking its time to proceed those help requests. If you just ignore the help request by clicking “available” button at arena where there’s a tab filte then you’re all good to avoid most of the lag

I get the lags and Im in no alliance. This help issue got fix a while back. Its the coding that is not working as intended which causes the lags and overheating
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

It’s not help requests because no one is doing the nebula arena in my alliance. It happens randomly
    Stees82 wrote: »
    Kabam needs to fix this glitching now!! They are a multi million dollar company having these issues? It’s ridiculous!!! Kabam get off your lazy ass’s,for lack of a better term, and fix this ****!!! I’ve about had it. Grind for hours sometimes and lose whatever resources in just one fight because of lag... don’t give kabam one more cent until it’s resolved.

Agreed
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    its always in AW. ALWAYS! like why?
  • Tropical_ChrisTropical_Chris Posts: 137

That was an old bug that has long since been fixed
    edited May 2018

That was an old bug that has long since been fixed

It’s obviously not fixed. And more bugs are added every update. I’m now wondering if all those maintenances and for **** and giggles.
    Because, so many bugs are still in this game.
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    still happening a lot. why is that? i thought the 18.0.1 update would help..
  • Hey guys, I’m really sorry to hear you are experiencing lag! We're trying to keep everyone's comments about performance issues such as this more organized, and to help us achieve this we have created two new threads. Please contribute to whichever of the two discussions below is relevant to you by providing the information we have requested on the first page of each one.

If you're playing the game on an Android device, the relevant discussion can be found HERE. If you're an iOS user, then THIS is the relevant thread.

Our QA Team are constantly reviewing and investigating any issues which are reported here in the Forum in an effort to make future improvements to the game, and your feedback is an instrumental part of this process, so thank you all very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.