**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Does Void Need to be awakened to be great? Is a 4* Void worth a Generic?

Razim_ÇepuusketitRazim_Çepuusketit Posts: 35
edited May 2018 in Strategy and Tips
When I’m asking is void worth a Generic, I’m talking about 4*s. 5*s are a whole new animal.

Does Void Need to be awakened to be great? Is a 4* Void worth a Generic? 83 votes

Needs to be awakened is Worth Generic
61%
ArcDeAngelusRawInstinctHaji_SaabFinlynndSpity68DieBleedingvg2782SpeedbumpMets17Star_Lord_3TT3Greifmaster911SuperSam57Savio444Darth_StewieSpiderCoolsKappali11WorldWarWilliamStarDarts_89Animatronicsto 51 votes
Needs to be awakened but is Not Worth Generic
19%
bloodyCainI_ZERO_IApocs_HammerQmonReferencedfmoore26jshanso2ChampioncriticPaytoPlayKDSuperFlash10JayCeeXeon_SRT21Adman0726dononeValBr111beemochop 16 votes
Doesn’t Need to be awakened but is worth a Generic
13%
BuckeyeKPVladislas22Lt_Magnum_1Ketchup1791My_SuperiorB_Dizzle_01Jayfighter88MikePendragonSneaky_GremlinWarzone_Blaster08EdisonLaw 11 votes
Doesn’t Need to be awakened
6%
Bahamutrcm2017EnyafatherRJustice_209PiratePride 5 votes

Comments

• Ah_boy8Ah_boy8 Posts: 70
    May I ask how should I use Void correctly
  • Hey Razim_Çepuusketit, I've moved this over to the Strategy and Tips section of the Forum.
  • DaddyDDaddyD Posts: 75
    Ah_boy8 wrote: »

If you have a high Sig level I’m him, just keep spamming the sp1. After he applies all the debuff sand after 5 seconds, hey gains “fear of the void” and has increased attack for 40 seconds or so. Then just keep spamming the sp1.
    DaddyD wrote: »

If you have a high Sig level I’m him, just keep spamming the sp1. After he applies all the debuff sand after 5 seconds, hey gains “fear of the void” and has increased attack for 40 seconds or so. Then just keep spamming the sp1.

What if he is unduped?
  • WorldWarWilliamWorldWarWilliam Posts: 27
    4 star awakening gems aren't so rare nowadays, I used my generic gem on Void and definitely don't regret it
    DaddyD wrote: »

What if he is unduped?

Unduped, Void can place 2 stacks each of 3 unique intimidating presence debuffs on the opponent: agility, precision, and petrify. Once you have 2 stacks of each intimidating presence debuffs (6 total debuffs), a short timer starts. When the timer expires, the debuffs fall off and you essentially start the process over. Keep in mind that Void does direct damage over time for each unique debuff placed on the enemy. The more unique debuffs you have, the more direct damage is done. This includes stuns from parries and weakness from the resonate mastery, though these mastery-based don't affect the intimidating presence debuffs and won't cause them to fall off.

When duped, Void will behave the same way at the beginning of the fight. However, when 6 IP debuffs are placed and the timer expires, instead of falling off, the debuffs turn into a Fear of the Void passive debuff. This FOV does a number of things. It combines all the effects of the 6 IP debuffs you placed before. While, FOV doesn't cause any direct damage over time itself, it will enhance the damage over time done by any other debuffs placed, essentially doubling the damage over time done by debuffs. Plus, you can begin stacking new IP debuffs, drastically reducing evade abilities, critical rating, and reversing power gain and regeneration in opponents. Finally, FOV grants a HUGE boost to Void's attack power. At high sig levels, his attacks will basically double in strength. If you play aggressively, you can keep FOV going indefinitely once it's placed.

Some champs like Luke Cage and Gwenpool are very effective at sig level 1. Void is a champ who scales very well at high levels and becomes an absolute powerhouse if you can give him a high sig level.

Very insightful, thanks
  • BeastMode08BeastMode08 Posts: 10
    Damn i want my 6☆ void duped now lol
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    He needs to be awakened to be a good attacker. He is well worth a generic. He is a great counter to any MD champ you come across (which is still meta in AW). His ability to deal with heavy regen champs will benefit you in Act 5.
  • RJustice_209RJustice_209 Posts: 213 ★★
    Doesn’t Need to be awakened
    I have no idea if people here even played Void in war undupped. He doesnt need to be awakened. Most opponents die before the 6th debuff even goes on. Mini bosses take about a full round and maybe while Main bosses, and Act 5.3 might take 2 rounds of debuffs. This is on a 4*r5.
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Needs to be awakened but is Not Worth Generic
    He needs to be awakened, preferably with a high sig lvl
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Unless you planning on using him for Defense, he defenitly needs his Sig Ability. Preferably, at at a decently Sig Level... around 60+ as a 4*.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    He is great even unduped, you just need to time and manage your specials more carfeully to get the effects you want. I r4 my 5* nd only recently used my generic on him. Obivously the sig makes him waaaaay better and he scales a lot, but unduped still worth it, sig1 very worth it, high sig amazing