Is it possible Kabam makes mistake

Hello, I have been playing for one month.
This game is so addictive, and fun for me. I play for over 18 hours a day. I have a lot of free time.
I have no 3rd party app. I am not a bot. I grind hard.
Now I can’t play, no explanation given. No human response. I am going to miss out on fishing infinity heroic. It hurts that no one seems to believe me that I did nothing wrong. Has this happened to anyone else. I been playing for a month, can’t play for 150 hours. Kind of make me not want to play.

Comments

• DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,387 Guardian
    It is always possible that Kabam made a mistake, but almost everyone makes that claim so people are generally skeptical. It is also not permitted to discuss individual disciplinary action on the forums. If you have questions about a ban, you need to either open a support ticket or PM a moderator and discuss privately. Threads discussing specific bans generally get closed.
  • DuggernaughtDuggernaught Member Posts: 21
    Btw this is no a personal issues, I have herd that it’s happening to a lot of hard grinding noobs.
    Why can’t we get help.
    If Kabam makes a mistake will they Owen up to it.
    Will people wrongly banned get reimbursed... I don’t think so. I know 100% I have done both wrong.
    People try to say well may be you have software on you phone. Ah no. I just play all the time hard.
    Has this happened to anyone else? I would love to here from you. Not a automated response that says( we are right end of discussion)
  • Kabam AhabKabam Ahab Moderator Posts: 956
    Hi Duggernaught,

The forums are not the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. There is more information here in our forums regarding bans.
This discussion has been closed.