**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Deadpool is Breaking the Bank!

Comments

• Hollywood_Hollywood_ Posts: 70
    Guys these month new champs are all meh tier champions, no attack, not even good bleed, and regen not strong. Don't waste your money
  • TungLeeTungLee Posts: 60
    There is a timer for gold crystals at the moment. Are they going to disappear because they won’t change into Pool’s gold crystals?
  • GregJ423GregJ423 Posts: 8
    What champs can you use in the arena? Is it like the basic arena 3*s and 4*s or the featured arena 4*s and 5*s?
  • Yenom_DraohYenom_Draoh Posts: 7
    I noticed there is currently a countdown going on for the current gold crystal. Does this mean Pool's Gold crystal will be available for purchase at the release of the new event or still Thursday as per the original post. Also, since Pool's gold crystal is "replacing" the current gold crystal does that mean it will also be giftable and "replacing" the gold crystal you can gift as well?
  • Question? Is the entry to the Deadpool Arena good for each Arena throughout the month or limited to just 1 Arena meaning we need to buy something each arena. I have my Key for 1 arena so will it be gone after the 1st use n I need to find another?
  • Why is my picture SpiderGwen n how can I change it.
  • Jordan597Jordan597 Posts: 1
    I see people aren’t happy that only 200 people get the 4* dead pool from arenas, but the arenas run over 3 weeks with (im guessing here) 4-6 arenas. Meaning 800-1200 people have the chance to get him. Pretty cool I think
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,198 ★★★★★
    SO GOLDPOOL WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE AS 5 * EVEN IN POOL CRYSTALS?
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    SO GOLDPOOL WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE AS 5 * EVEN IN POOL CRYSTALS?

Yes... that is what they said
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    Is this arena considered a basic or featured arena? Cause I would like to know if I'm using 5star or not. Need to know how many units to get.
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    Is this arena considered a basic or featured arena? Cause I would like to know if I'm using 5star or not. Need to know how many units to get.

I believe it was mentioned it was going to be treated as a basic arena in the OP?
  • HercumoreHercumore Posts: 3
    @Kabam Miike is the 4* Deadpool arena going to follow the bracket system?
  • Yenom_DraohYenom_Draoh Posts: 7
    Hercumore wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike is the 4* Deadpool arena going to follow the bracket system?

This has been answered already and no it will not.
  • XGN_JahXGN_Jah Posts: 3
    How rare is rare? And whats the cutoff for classic dp?
  • AletsDAletsD Posts: 6
    And if I already have a 4star Deadpool x99 I really need to got him again for the 5star Goldpool?
    Why don't you just gifts us the ticket?
  • NJim59NJim59 Posts: 1
    so if I buy a deadpool bundle and I used that ticket I will have to buy another bundle to get into another arena?
  • quando213quando213 Posts: 82
    NJim59 wrote: »
    so if I buy a deadpool bundle and I used that ticket I will have to buy another bundle to get into another arena?

Additional tickets will be available in the store (you pay by units).
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Is it listed anywhere how much a second ticket costs to enter? I know I don’t have time to go for deadpool this weekend but would enter the arena for rank rewards if I knew the price per ticket was minimal.
  • Hey All!

Just a quick note: For those of you looking at the Rank Rewards for the Healing Factor Arena, you might notice that the Rewards for Ranks 1-10 do not show the Gold Member Arena Ticket. This is strictly visual, because there isn't enough space to show all of the rewards there. I have confirmed with the team that the Gold Member Arena Ticket is indeed still included in those rewards.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    K1lltastic wrote: »
    HongChin wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike I may have missed it, but, once a player uses his entry ticket for the 4* Deadpool arena, how many units will each additional ticket cost?

This is all I’m wondering, now. I’m assuming they’ll be something ridiculous like 300+ units, like the master difficulty keys.

Nailed it.
    Overpriced tickets. 800 people got DP in one arena last time, now they've made it ten times harder with a 200 cutoff over 6 arenas, and we have to pay MORE to get back in. (un)believable slap in the face.

Purchasing the pack should just unlock the arena completely, not this one ticket per arena garbage.
  • @Kabam Miike do we have to choose for only one arena or can we play more than one with one ticket? Or maybe we can play all of them buying extra tickets for units? Is there a limit for the arenas? How does that work actually? It's not very clear.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike do we have to choose for only one arena or can we play more than one with one ticket? Or maybe we can play all of them buying extra tickets for units? Is there a limit for the arenas? How does that work actually? It's not very clear.

One ticket per arena. If you want to play more Deadpool arenas, you have to buy a ticket in the store on the featured items tab for 300 units.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike do we have to choose for only one arena or can we play more than one with one ticket? Or maybe we can play all of them buying extra tickets for units? Is there a limit for the arenas? How does that work actually? It's not very clear.

It is crystal clear. One ticket, one arena, additional tickets gouge for 300 units.
  • Mishman07Mishman07 Posts: 52
    I completed assassin assignment in easy, medium and heroic mode in its first launch, since then after three repetition of this event every 7 hrs I am having these three modes shown as 100% explored.
    What to do next????
  • “BREAKING THE BANK” LOL😂😂😂 shameless

literally breaking our own bank/wallets 😂
  • quando213quando213 Posts: 82
    Hey All!

Just a quick note: For those of you looking at the Rank Rewards for the Healing Factor Arena, you might notice that the Rewards for Ranks 1-10 do not show the Gold Member Arena Ticket. This is strictly visual, because there isn't enough space to show all of the rewards there. I have confirmed with the team that the Gold Member Arena Ticket is indeed still included in those rewards.

The rewards for Ranks 1-10 should also include Pool's Gold Crystals, right?
  • ectomanenectomanen Posts: 2
    good job man , i love the new deadpool and domino event!!!!
  • ectomanenectomanen Posts: 2
    i really whant that golden deadpool!!!
  • Frog83Frog83 Posts: 12
    Its **** that unclollect are get so much more gold from these crystals but someone who still plays every day just not spending the money gets shafted its getting ridicules how bad you treat your players