**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Magik Sp2 Issue [Admin Note: Bug Confirmed. Fix is now Live]

HAVOCHAVOC Posts: 74
edited June 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Kabam,

Please let us know what is going on with Magik. Something was done to her SP2 powerlock ability.
Why did this happen a year or more later? What was wrong? Why was she changed without any announcement?

Please do not delete this thread, we are only looking for answers.

vLxmWXH.jpg
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• HAVOCHAVOC Posts: 74
    That pic attached was copied from another chat site
  • NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★
    Shame, shame, shame.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Wtf another unnecessary nerf/bug fix? Where’s this transparency you were all going for kabam?
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    Lol
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Wut?
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Noooo i just maxed her
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    I just tested and my Magik still gained a bar from an enemy with no energy?
    Mine to
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Some players have also said Medusa AI has been tweaked, supposedly she not stops blocking while taking blocke hits so she can autoblock
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Here's an idea... let's only post the bugs that cause us trouble and be happy when things are working well. Makes no sense to point out cool things that a character can do and basically ask that it not happen. Up until yesterday, no one had an issue with how Magik has been working and that's what has made her so good as an attacker. Stop talking about this and let it die. If you find something cool that another character can do, discuss it in Line with your Ally, but don't post it here. As a community, we should be looking out for the players best interest, not putting un-needed thoughts into the developers minds that MAY come back to bite us in the butt.

yeah but then how would people like the op get attention to themselves. people just dont know how to keep their mouths sealed
  • HAVOCHAVOC Posts: 74
    I’m personally tired of all the silent changes and being left in the dark from a company that said it would be transparent after past issues.

I ranked up my 5* ArchAngel to R5 and dropped a massive amount of Sig stones on him to take him to Sig200.
    Now they go and change his abilities when it was confirmed his Neurotoxin stuns were Passive!! They still haven’t fixed his accuracy ability reduction yet against certain champs but the can go and screw with AA and not tell anyone!
  • ClintBeastwoodClintBeastwood Posts: 78
    Did anyone bother to actually check if Magik wasnt gaining the bar of power? I just went into a quick RoL match against WS and my magik is still gaining a full bar of power when I sp2 WS at 0 power. I mean im totally opposed to silent nerfs and all but it doesnt look like they actually did anything yet lol
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    They’ll have nothing to say about magik because she is functioning exactly like she was a year ago, they have changed nothing.

This Magik thing is hilarious as its showcasing how people wont even bother to verify what they post/read and just run with it like chicken little. And on that note i have tested magik and her s2 functions exactly like it has since Joel Line ran lol with her. The way it functions is when the enemy is at zero power her s2 steals power equal to the ammount she stole to get them to zero.
  • Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    [
    Did anyone bother to actually check if Magik wasnt gaining the bar of power? I just went into a quick RoL match against WS and my magik is still gaining a full bar of power when I sp2 WS at 0 power. I mean im totally opposed to silent nerfs and all but it doesnt look like they actually did anything yet lol
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    Same here may have to try her in different content to test
    Even I did that she gained power in ROL so I tried a duel against a 5* 5/65 Hyperion there I didn't gain power so maybe it's just a bug. This is just a guess
  • SSofLimboSSofLimbo Posts: 148
    Hey all,

Just confirmed with the team, we have not made any changes to Magik, or the way in which her Sp2 functions/power steals and locks. We're also seeing a lot of mixed reports on the subject. I also just gave it a shot and didn't notice anything off.

We're looking into this right now, and will let you know when we have more information.

Thank you
This discussion has been closed.