**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Fixes wish list - No.1 thing that Kabam should look into immediately, and that is...

If there is this 1 thing that Kabam should address it immediately, what should that be?

Vote No. 10 if you think that nothing should be in a rush.

Only max 10 in polls, so I have excluded the following because:
- Rework on AW maps: recently we don’t talk about this issue as much as we used to. Meaning we have some other priorities to focus on
- Reinstate dungeon: they have committed to restart it, just not sure about the timeline
- Topic about ban and cheates: Kabam may stop us from discussing this
- New Champs - bug fixes/nerf (IMIW, Domino): Kabam shall be looking into this as this is new content

Fixes wish list - No.1 thing that Kabam should look into immediately, and that is... 70 votes

Kabam communication - changes
18%
hurricantbloodyCainMaat1985Primmer79The1_NuclearOnionborntohulaBoegotaFR33_HUG5Rasilovertaojay1Julius_SeizureShadPrinceILOVEMCOC 13 votes
Player experiences - stability of game)
17%
weavileGreifmaster911AKTEKtufan_1974Harbinger195rockykostonsilverseraphJC_DarthPhalAngelicsignPaytoPlayZawstys 12 votes
Offers - Rewards, calendar and promotions (be serious)
12%
GabbrosLe_Marv_8hell_raiserCrazyjack719Darkness275PrimeSaviour_27Noob2435th3_josephNorris 9 votes
Global Chat - Misuse (scam/spam/abuse)
1%
Maldroit2 1 vote
Say no to changes - Drax, AA, dex, myst. disper.
11%
mostlyharmlessnPurveyor1966SGnameplasMikeyBoi69OnmixElitehunterGSTAR21 8 votes
Gold - Gold issue
7%
GaseousClayTopHat_23JohnyzeroreeekyButtehrs 5 votes
AW - defenders team synergy
1%
Mcfly89 1 vote
Carnage - buff
5%
SIlverProfessorJayProngsBryce_BAMTwinjays 4 votes
Old Champs - Rework/revisit
21%
Shynight00LoPrestihoboadqqedfyvrMr_OtterJim0172Darknrahl2Beholder_VvinniegainzDankestChefshadow_lurker22Marvel2289Colonaut123AnkalagonnPushkar1234567 15 votes
No Rush - take your time Kabam, keep up the good work
2%
GNASTYVoltolos 2 votes

Comments

• AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    edited June 2018
    I feel that highest priority will still be the gaming experience. I want a no urgent maintenance game.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Kabam communication - changes
    Kabam needs to communicate with its community. No more hiding behind canned responses and copy paste answers.
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    .. the ability to make polls in the forum.

That is so true, they should allow us to post 20 options in poll.😂
  • GabbrosGabbros Posts: 156
    Offers - Rewards, calendar and promotions (be serious)
    Need to revamp rewards throughout all contents of the game. AQ and weekly event rewards havent changed for a millennia.

A lot of cheating has been subdued but still some piloting here and there.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    All of the above
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    Dropped blocks, double dash back not working, evading after specials, using specials while facing an AI combo, lag, aq rewards, adjustments to old Champs (like they did to sentry) all these need to be fixed!
    And un nerf blade!
    Bahamut wrote: »
    All of the above

😎 yeah right... the world is so wonderful.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I think Kabam's priority should be to buff older champions. All the rest can wait.
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Buff older champions, so they are more fun to play with
    Marvel2289 wrote: »
    Buff older champions, so they are more fun to play with

Indeed.... I feel that everytime i play and fight ironmans ms marvels daredevils ironfists visions, i am fighting the same hero, is just not fun at all compare to new champs.
    Dropped blocks, double dash back not working, evading after specials, using specials while facing an AI combo, lag, aq rewards, adjustments to old Champs (like they did to sentry) all these need to be fixed!
    And un nerf blade!

I thought I am the only one.
    I faced similar issue intermittently too, not sure is it the game, the server, the network or the phone. But it does affect the player experience.
    The poll result is interesting... more votes please..
    Gabbros wrote: »
    Need to revamp rewards throughout all contents of the game. AQ and weekly event rewards havent changed for a millennia.

A lot of cheating has been subdued but still some piloting here and there.

Thats true, i tend to ignore some of the events rewards and the monthly calendar as it haven’t change for centuries. 😅
  • Hey All

We know, that just like any other game, there will always be things that you guys want us to work on. However, we can't change or shift priority of things quite so easily. We're always look at your guys feedback, and continuing to improve the contest so that it meets your guys expectations.

Sometimes, when it comes to any improvement or Bug Fix, it will take some time. Additionally, we're not going to stop making bug fixes that aren't what the Community asked for either if it's discovered.

We're going to continue to build and develop the Contest into the best form that it can be, and thank you all for your input.
This discussion has been closed.