Why have I not received my AW season 2 rewards?

I left my aliance a couple days ago, but participated in all necessary wars.

Comments

• bm3eppsbm3epps Member Posts: 1,157 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    edited June 2018
    If you left your alliance before the AW season was over..then you won't get any rewards..what day did you leave
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Member Posts: 1,064 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Season ended yesterday.
    Should have waited to leave until after the season ended. Now? you get nothing. You lose. Good day sir.

agreed..never leave an alliance until you get your rewards..you can leave at any time
  • loganbubloganbub Member Posts: 17 โ˜…
    Yes
    You are saying that because I left two days before the season ended I get nothing. Even though I put in all of that work for it? And my aliance did not participate in any other wars?

sorry to say but you don't get anything..the rules are is that you must be do atleast 5 AW with your current alliance and be in that same alliance when aw season is over
  • AdisBrakicAdisBrakic Member Posts: 6
    That is absurd. I will receive zero rewards for a small technicality? I have contacted kabam support. If this issue is not resolved I will have no choice but to quit the game. I am on my last straw.
  • Kabam AhabKabam Ahab Moderator Posts: 956
    edited June 2018
    Hi AdisBrakic,

To be eligible for season rewards you must have participated in at least 5 wars with your current Alliance during the season. If you did not complete in at least 5 wars prior to the end of the season, then unfortunately you would not be eligible.

If you leave your Alliance or leave and rejoin, the counter resets. Which means that you would need to have completed 5 additional wars during the active season to be eligible.

You must be active in the Alliance when the rewards are sent out. If you leave prior to this, you become ineligible for that seasons rewards.

You can read more about Alliance War Seasons here.