**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Add up

I was thinking that you guys should add mystique i think it would be a good add up there
What’s you guys think? Who else should be added ?

Comments

• raven222poraven222po Posts: 13
    Thelostknd wrote: »
    I was thinking that you guys should add mystique i think it would be a good add up there
    marvel only just got the rights to xmen back so we should see more xmen soon like mystique would be nice for her sp3 to take the sp3 or specials of the opponiants

• Yeah that’s the good thing about it maybe soon we’ll see the fantastic 4 there as well
  • MC1111111MC1111111 Posts: 88
    raven222po wrote: »
    marvel only just got the rights to xmen back so we should see more xmen soon like mystique would be nice for her sp3 to take the sp3 or specials of the opponiants

Huh?
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    raven222po wrote: »

I think that would be more of a Rouge thing.
  • Hi Thelostknd,

We do appreciate you taking the time to share one of your favorites with us! Make sure to add Mystique to our Character Wishlist 3.0 Thread.
This discussion has been closed.