**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Still over heating issues!!

I can’t play more then 3 rounds of arena without having to close the app. I literally think I could cook an egg on it if need be. When will this be fixed?

Comments

• NinjAlanNinjAlan Member Posts: 358 ★★★
    I'm not sure but mine is getting progressively worse
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Member Posts: 391 ★★
    Mcoc used to be my only mobile game before this phone overheating issue.

I start to seldom login to the game now. Everyday, this is what I am doing is really. Claims rewards, 5x fights, force close app, 5x fights, force close app. Then will go to play other games.

I know I am not the one. If Kabam see it and ignnore, they will just lose more crowd.

And as usual, they will remain silent and close your thread soon.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Member Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    They should be communicating more. It makes it look like they aren't taking this seriously and then causes frustration from the community. They act like it's actually difficult to give updates..smh.
  • SKOutsiderSKOutsider Member Posts: 117 ★★
    Some of the youtubers are feeling the frustration and have started playing other games.

If ever there’s a time to really tell us what’s going on with Kabam as a company and to begin to explain what will be done about the lost time, ability to run arenas/ monthly quests, people avoiding playing the game because of trust issues, lack of info and a seemingly endless torrent of trouble, then now would be the time to do so.

As a company they might well be taking this seriously, yet to everyone on the outside it feels like an inside joke aimed at the players and frustration has been building for months.

The promised transparency hasn’t yet happened and I’m getting more concerned about this game with each passing day as we’re losing more players and alliances are crumbling. Without a solid plan for the future, this game will go down in history as one of the game with the most potential but also the most mismanaged games of all time.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Member Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Yeah if the game dies out sooner rather than later it will be because of how they treat their customers. That's what we are Customers. We are ignored most of the time and if we reach out to support we get generic responses most of the time. I know a lot of us are disappointed right now.
  • H_B0MBH_B0MB Member Posts: 52
    DaMunk wrote: »
    Yeah if the game dies out sooner rather than later it will be because of how they treat their customers. That's what we are Customers. We are ignored most of the time and if we reach out to support we get generic responses most of the time. I
    know a lot of us are disappointed right now.

The communication is abysmal and always has been. At least keep a product that is fun to use instead of slapping irritation and annoyance on top of being left in the dark. Between the price hikes in premium content, v19.0, & server outages the general community is at an all time low in morale. We’d all love to get back into the game with full effort & enthusiam but right now it feels like it’d be more of a waste than ever before. I really hope things turn around quick or else it’s time to move on.

• Kabam PorthosKabam Porthos Moderator Posts: 4,676
    Hey guys, I realize it can be really frustrating when an issue such as device overheating prevents you from enjoying the game.

Make no mistake about it, we've not underestimated the seriousness of this issue! We want everyone to enjoy playing the game without any worries, and we want to resolve anything that gets in the way of that happening as quickly as possible. I know that by not offering you an immediate solution to this problem, I'm not alleviating your concerns, but we truly do appreciate how patient and understanding you've all been with us since this issue first presented itself.

Our investigation into this is still ongoing and unfortunately, there's no new information to share at this time. However, we'll be sure to provide any updates in THIS active discussion as soon as we're able to.
  • Kabam PorthosKabam Porthos Moderator Posts: 4,676
    Just to add to my previous comment, the official thread we'll be using for updates about this issue is located HERE.
This discussion has been closed.