**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Please fix.... fustration when i spend too much money

See pictures attached95sx1ohqq9pm.png
039e0gs2j8i0.png
8gxwni95ccbq.png

Comments

• Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Sorry that you are seeing this odd error. I'll pass these screenshots along for investigation!
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    How does r4 NC do for you? I've never seen anyone use t2a on him...
  • Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    I have him r4. Still will occasionally shut someone down on war defense. In questing he hits crazy hard, especially when duped. And his assisted evasion when you're in swashbuckling mode makes it a lot easier to dodge tricky specials like spiderman.
  • Options
    ZADO1991ZADO1991 Posts: 109
    NC is an underrated attacker
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    Hi @SamValdez

Could we get a little more information from you about this issue?

Does this happen on Wifi or Cellular data or both? Is it like this all the time or does it sometimes go back to being correct text? What game version are you using?

Also, if you haven't already, you may try uninstalling and reinstalling to see if that helps. Thanks!
  • Options
    ArpitAgarwalArpitAgarwal Posts: 10
    edited July 2018
    Happens to me a lot of times.
    Soln- close the game, clear the cache from game data and reopen.
  • Options
    SamValdezSamValdez Posts: 42
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi @SamValdez

Could we get a little more information from you about this issue?

Does this happen on Wifi or Cellular data or both? Is it like this all the time or does it sometimes go back to being correct text? What game version are you using?

Also, if you haven't already, you may try uninstalling and reinstalling to see if that helps. Thanks!

Happens; on both WiFi and cellular, ... when it does, I close the game entirely and restart it... sometimes it fixes the issue, but other times it doesn’t..
    I’m on version 854762
  • Options
    SamValdezSamValdez Posts: 42
    Here it is agaibj4nlkrkclkp.png
    knjmseb17iej.png
  • Options
    SwiftOneSwiftOne Posts: 12
    R4 NC hits like a truck 🤘🏻🤘🏻
  • Options
    LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    Once nc is awakened keep him off defence. Use as an attacker in a quest or something instead. He has huge damage output. Learn to switch stance based on opponent power lvl