**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Goldpool arena - extra ticket now missing?

I thought if you were in the last goldpool arena this one was free for us to enter? When i just got the rewards for avenger use i went to my items. I had 2 “extra” goldpool tickets after the last run that i never sold. I’ve been in the goldpool arena since it started up today and just now noticed i only have 1 goldpool ticket in my inventory. Why did i get charged a ticket for entry when it should have been free for me to enter? c50d76s4xuyj.png

Comments

• ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    I thought if you were in the last goldpool arena this one was free for us to enter? When i just got the rewards for avenger use i went to my items. I had 2 “extra” goldpool tickets after the last run that i never sold. I’ve been in the goldpool arena since it started up today and just now noticed i only have 1 goldpool ticket in my inventory. Why did i get charged a ticket for entry when it should have been free for me to enter? c50d76s4xuyj.png

My guess is you will have to submit a ticket with in-game support. But without a before picture it might be hard to prove. Good luck either way.
  • ShadowReptileShadowReptile Posts: 93
    I already did but figured the support team on here and the players should know too incase they are missing items as well
  • Support will be the best fitted to help out with this!
    Ok. Can you keep this post up please so i can see if anyone else besides me is having this same issue
  • metzynotemetzynote Posts: 8
    Same issue, lost my ticket, was saving cause it's fun to look at.
  • metzynotemetzynote Posts: 8
    More importantly, does that mean you are letting people in that didn't complete last time? My assumption is yes based on the ticket price, which is not what was agreed upon for this redo event.

I obviously want my ticket back, but I also want to make sure we are restricted to the original participants, minutes Top 200, or you might as well kiss the odds of grinding goodbye.
    Good catch i didn’t even think of that part of it. I was in the last one and was part of that chat when the game was down. I wonder how many new people are in this time thanks to this issue. vwxa0f2xwvxg.png
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    metzynote wrote: »
    More importantly, does that mean you are letting people in that didn't complete last time? My assumption is yes based on the ticket price, which is not what was agreed upon for this redo event.

I obviously want my ticket back, but I also want to make sure we are restricted to the original participants, minutes Top 200, or you might as well kiss the odds of grinding goodbye.

The arena does not show up unless you participated in the last one.
  • YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    Same thing happened to me
    Can that be confirmed by someone who had a ticket but did not participate in the arena last time around for whatever reason? ( if you read this and that applies to you please check)
    Any kabam moderators want to help? I put in a ticket they responded with a copy and paste response. I tried to reply and got a message saying they closed my ticket. I also got another message that said they fixed the problem that people were having entering the goldpool arena. I can not respond to that one either as i aslo get a closed ticket response. Why will they not fix or even read my issue! Someone over at kabam please help!! I want my ticket back!!
    I can paste their responses if it helps and i wont get in trouble for it of it helps the moderators
  • Can you please send me the 8-Digit Customer Support Ticket Number?
    Sent it to your inbox. Thank you for the help!
  • LogarooLogaroo Posts: 100
    If you joined the arena right away it likely charged you a ticket. I couldn't enter as soon as it started because it had a ticket requirement and I'd only gotten the one ticket I had used originally.
    Kabam miike got the issue fixed for me and i recieved my ticket back. lzbox27i53c5.png