**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5☆ crystal odds

In my alliance there was constant winter soldier openings. I've never seen that before. Has to be a glitch.
cc5d2hd4k2uv.jpg

Comments

• Salvy4Salvy4 Posts: 84
    I'm trying to see if it's a repeat of one opening. It all happened at once.
  • NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    Well that's a major rip for whoever opened all those winter soldiers
  • There is a bug that sometimes shows up where one opening will show up multiple times, but there is a VERY SMALL chance that your Alliance really got a lot of Winter Soldiers!
  • HammertronMK26HammertronMK26 Posts: 8
    Kabam mike I have opened 16 5* crystals and the 2nd one was starlord so ever since I've been not bothering with the featured in the hope of duping starlord, so 14 crystals later and no starlord and tonight i get spider Gwen which is a whole new low for me with 5* openings when other members of the alliance constantly get decent pulls and I always get ****, surely there's something wrong with my account
  • HammertronMK26HammertronMK26 Posts: 8
    It's just frustrating that's all when I know that with the champs I get it makes the content so much harder to complete, haven't attempted LOL because I haven't got the right champs to try, I just wish there were better odds
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I don't get any good pulls. I tried 3 times for a champ that was added in June and I pulled 2 cyclops (Xavier) and a guilly. I have 8 t2 alphas and no good 5*
    Check this out, i have a 5☆ tech awakening gem. But no 5☆ techs. I've been holding that one for awhile
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    It's just frustrating that's all when I know that with the champs I get it makes the content so much harder to complete, haven't attempted LOL because I haven't got the right champs to try, I just wish there were better odds

You have a 5 star star lord but not a 4 star? That's pretty crazy, LOL was pretty easy with a 4 star this week.
    I only have a 3☆ SL.
  • Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    Visual bug, alliance mate got a P2099 from his Marvelous crystal and it spammed 6 times