**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Community 19.0 and 19.1 chat

Hey! Much like the community around me, I’m tired of waiting in the dark, not knowing what’s going on with the 19.0 and 19.1 compensation? It’s been about 2 months so far that we’ve been waiting... we’ve had a lot more “maintenance” than usual and bugs, such as overheating and lag... as a devoted player of Marvel’s Contest of Champions I am very disappointed to see a once great game turn to ashes. It is really unjust that we all have to sit and wait months at a time for something that we as a community deserve to know so much about! So many of my alli mates have quit already because of these issues (overheating, lag and lack of communication on kabam’s part). @Kabam Miike , @Kabam Lyra , all we ask is that you please communicate more with the player base and at least give us a timeline as to when we can expect the game to be fixed (more or less anyways for that matter) and as to when we can expect compensation.

Yours Truly
Littlest Deadpool

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,863 ★★★★★
    You seem new here. You have just started a thread that has been covered extensively. Please perform a forum search on topics to get you up to speed. You aren't likely to get an answer because there isn't any answers yet and won't be because they are working on it. Good try trough. But hey welcome to the forums.
  • Hi there, in the event that anyone had missed it, we had mentioned in another thread that we are having meetings about compensation today. We don't have any new information to share at this time and we may not have any until next week at least, but we will keep everyone updated as soon as their is more info to share with everybody.
This discussion has been closed.