**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is it just me

Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
My in game performance post 14.0 has gone to hell. Probably the worse lag and controls I have had in a long time. I deleted app and reinstalled and still next to unplayable

Is it just me?

Comments

• ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Kinda the opposite for me. Game is running smoother now than it has in a long time. Fluid attacks with no lag and consistent parry.
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    My friend DID got some lagging problems, he was pissed
  • Killer92Killer92 Posts: 56
    edited July 2017
    yes i have same lag problem, a lot of time the game freeze for 2-3 second during fight and in the menu
  • MeowoneMeowone Posts: 6
    All my guys game play is different. Lag on some. No lag on others. One thing I did notice is the block thing they were going to fix. Still not fixed... Doesn't activate fast enough on some champs. Which means no parry with some champs. Same issue I have had prior to 14.0
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Dashes not registering once again -_-
  • WackerlieWackerlie Posts: 55
    Yup same lagging same glitches alway more prevalent in aq of course
  • WackerlieWackerlie Posts: 55
    Seems like evade bug is back too. They fix one thing and two other problems pop up. I'm convinced they'll never get it together and for a reason $$$$$
  • Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    My game is less laggy but AI is recovering faster and moving 2x faster than it was. Pretty much just teleporting it seems. But instant instead of lag teleport. It's been rough adjusting. Back to predictive fighting completely.
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    I'm having lags during fights
  • username92847username92847 Posts: 292
    The more things change,
    The more they stay the same,
    Huh kabam ?
  • BurntbaconBurntbacon Posts: 73
    Every update has something wrong..smh
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    I'm now experiencing lag and still the issue with auto play going on in arenas of the game it shouldn't
  • I"m sorry to hear some of you are experiencing issues in the game. This thread is heading into non-constructive territory though, as it's turning into just a complaint/rant. Please, help our team out by posting detailed device information over in the Bug Reporting section of the forums. We're constantly working on issues that pop up, as well as optimizing the game for performance on a variety of devices. Sharing details regarding the specific device you're experiencing issues (like lag) on, helps the team to better understand what may be causing the issues and provide additional updates for these in future patch releases.
This discussion has been closed.