**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Yep, I got 12 accounts... You read that right (one short of a bakers dozen)

LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
So I got out of the big prestige, hard-core game play about a year and half ago. Went my own way and created a bunch of extra accounts to get units via Auto-questing/daily login, play as I liked. I ended up creating a retirement alliance and got some old buds in and we would super casually do 1 BG wars, 1 BG doing free map 3. Got to top 100 in war rating doing 1 BG wars all the way into Season 2. Got hosed at end of Season 2 with not getting matches that dropped us out of Gold 1 to get 6* shards. Already wrote about that whole predicament in a prior thread... Match-making algorithm is still flawed for top 1 BG, 2 BG, 3 BG war'n allies if you consistently win.

Comes Season 3... Last week we got a war rating adjustment dropping us big time (I'm not going to say it wasn't warranted)... I know there are times where accounts logged into when someone is tied up. Call us cheaters, have whatever stance on this whole issue that you may, I don't care. We aren't going for top tier rewards. Guys just playing the game and have a life outside the game.

We decided to do 3 BG wars for rest of Season 3 cause 1 BG wars wasn't going to do us any good to get a decent tier anymore. We did two full 3 BG wars last week and I used all my extra accounts for the wars, typically I just use 2 in the 1 BG wars. No logins for other players were used... We didn't even do anything in the 3 BG wars, got like 50% exploration in both wars, nothing to the bosses, and lost of course (we were expecting it). But now I get another message in game today saying we have been adjusted again. What...? Because I used all my extra accounts that have like one 3/45 or 5/50 and a handful of 4/40s or 3/30s? Really...? Was last week's punishment not enough and Kabam just piling on extra reduction punishment from what happened before? If not, whatever logic is being used to qualify Piloting but it is ABSOLUTELY FLAWED...

12 accounts?! Yep, you can call me crazy, say I need to get a life, etc. but I play and spend a lot less time and have no stress with what I commit today compared with when I had my one account and was doing the hardcore end-game stuff over a year ago.

So if i keep using my 12 accounts, 11 in the 30kU alliance, we just gonna keep getting war rating deductions week after week now? lame...

Overall, for me personally, i don't care about the adjustments. I'm just playing the game for fun. We will get even less and less rewards/shards, so what. If anyone in our chill retirement ally wants more, they can go elsewhere and fully know this.

But... while Kabam says it's not against TOS to have multiple accounts, I'm throwing this out there that Kabam can't tell the difference and you can get hosed from it. Best of luck to you guys that run multiples.

0ghhnv7ij16a.jpg

Comments

• Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,429 ★★★★

Comes Season 3... Last week we got a war rating adjustment dropping us big time (I'm not going to say it wasn't warranted)... I know there are times where accounts logged into when someone is tied up. Call us cheaters, have whatever stance on this whole issue that you may, I don't care. We aren't going for top tier rewards. Guys just playing the game and have a life outside the game.

TLDR:

Wonk wonk i used to be awesome wonk wonk we account shared but lol wonk wonk defensive statement wonk wonk why u pick on me kabam cause everything's all about me wonk wonk wonk.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Have you sent in a support request to Kabam?
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    Very funny Klobb...

No support ticket necessary. Not worth my time cause support won't do anything.

Like I said, I'm just posting this because so many people want transparency about their AW rating adjustments for TOS breaches. I don't care about the rewards missed on my extra accounts.

Now will Kabam ever give the transparency? Probably not. But just putting it out there that what they are doing to identify certain TOS violations (in this case Piloting vs Multiple accounts) is flawed.
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★

TLDR:

Wonk wonk i used to be awesome wonk wonk we account shared but lol wonk wonk defensive statement wonk wonk why u pick on me kabam cause everything's all about me wonk wonk wonk.

obviously you didnt read it all so dont make assumptions.....

the tl:dr should be like this......
    we did account share and we got adjusted.... so what who care we will cop that....
    but then.....
    later we got adjusted again when there was no account sharing going on just because i was using 12 of my own accounts.......
    now we dont care about the adjustment but it goes to show kabam make errors when detecting piloting/multiple accounts
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Maat1985 wrote: »

TLDR:

obviously you didnt read it all so dont make assumptions.....

the tl:dr should be like this......
    we did account share and we got adjusted.... so what who care we will cop that....
    but then.....
    later we got adjusted again when there was no account sharing going on just because i was using 12 of my own accounts.......
    now we dont care about the adjustment but it goes to show kabam make errors when detecting piloting/multiple accounts

That's how I read it.

• Options
    Hey there, OP!

I'm sorry to hear you've grown frustrated recently with this situation. If you wish to discuss this further and how to approach it, you'll need to contact our support team. We don't allow for discussions regarding actions taken upon accounts here on the forums.
This discussion has been closed.