**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

You're not transparent if you don't provide this info

2»

Comments

• ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    The whole point of these new featured s is that the drop rates are supposed to be equal. If you've had bad rng take it up with the rng gods
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    EgeC wrote: »
    No, it's not much higher. The Drop Rates is equal. If you're trying for one Champ, that means the chance of not getting him is much greater.

And where is this info stated? Did a mod/admin say it somewhere? HOW can you be sure? We know already the game analyzes what champs, what catalystyou have and skews pull results based on that. They even have a patent application for it.

Define "we know" please. I'd love to hear how you "know" the game does this. Whats the patent number since you can look patents up.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    No, it's not much higher. The Drop Rates is equal. If you're trying for one Champ, that means the chance of not getting him is much greater.

And where is this info stated? Did a mod/admin say it somewhere? HOW can you be sure? We know already the game analyzes what champs, what catalystyou have and skews pull results based on that. They even have a patent application for it.

Define "we know" please. I'd love to hear how you "know" the game does this. Whats the patent number since you can look patents up.

There's a patent for the cure for AIDs. The government just doesn't acknowledge it.

/s

p.s. the patent i mention does exist. something doesn't have to work or be used in order to be patented.
    Primmer79 wrote: »

There's a patent for the cure for AIDs. The government just doesn't acknowledge it.

/s

p.s. the patent i mention does exist. something doesn't have to work or be used in order to be patented.

I know that. You can apply for a patent for anything. Doesn't change the fact that aside from the govt, patents can be looked up so if there is one like that person said, we can find it even if it's not applied to the game or a working mechanic.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★

/s

I know that. You can apply for a patent for anything. Doesn't change the fact that aside from the govt, patents can be looked up so if there is one like that person said, we can find it even if it's not applied to the game or a working mechanic.

Careful - the rules of logic don't seem to apply here.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Man this community is full of complainers. I guess most grew up getting everything they wanted and not learning simple math along the way.

100% chance
    How many champs in crystal? 24
    100/24- a weebit above 4%.
    4% chance to pull champ, chances are slim if you want one specific champ.
    Stop opening features if you complain so much.
    Odds are better than the basic 5*. That’s like 100%/75 now
    Snizzbar wrote: »

/s

Careful - the rules of logic don't seem to apply here.

I guess I just like banging my head on walls. (In regards to OP and the guy who said the game analyzes our champs etc...)
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    I’m glad I came here and learned that one player single handedly inspired Kabam to make dungeons and the crystals that came with it. I wish I had that much power. 😭
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Calculators are offensive.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★

/s

I was more taking your side. THERE'S A PATENT! isnt a good excuse.

We've been over this in the past, even if kabam adds % to 5* crystals, the tin foil hatters will still question it. Its the same with GMC
  • loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    edited August 2018
    My question to all of this has nothing to do with the heros but more so the gold crystals. They should be treated like feature crystals. They say it's a100% but they should be saying the percentage for each gold drop. I know they will never do it because than not as many people would get them. I stopped getting the feature crystal when it went from 25% to 4%. The feature should not of been changed that much. You could of meet half way and made it 12.5%. and the grandmaster crystals, wow. I stopped getting those once I saw the percentage was .4.

However, Everything is not bad. Because of these awful and unfair (IMO) percentages I have stopped spending money. So I should actually be saying thank you Kabam.

/s

I was more taking your side. THERE'S A PATENT! isnt a good excuse.

We've been over this in the past, even if kabam adds % to 5* crystals, the tin foil hatters will still question it. Its the same with GMC

Exactly. It could say 100% to get Blade and people would ask what the drop rate is. We are all doomed lol.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Shocker34 wrote: »

I totally believe you.....

WHAT? THIS ISNT A FAKE REACTION!!!!!!

See? This is my serious face!

You can believe it or not. It's Confirmation Bias. Didn't pull what we wanted, other people didn't pull what they wanted, must be rigged. In actuality, it's proving that the RNG is behaving as it should.

It's not *proving* the RNG is behaving as it should at all. The results match what we would expect from RNG, but it would take a LOT more than that to actually prove it.

Intersting how people respond in packs. Lol.
    Yes, it proves the RNG is behaving as it should. If it wasn't, every pull would be what people want.

Nope, because people could be getting the same pulls but for different reasons. Some people not pulling what they wanted doesn't prove anything.
    In fact, a few people getting bad pulls is just as likely to be 'proving' that Kabam rigs the crystal results.

There are no reasons, other than they opened a Crystal. This whole conspiracy has been around as long as people have been pulling what they don't want. These statements are just geared towards generating doubt. They've said I don't know how many times there aren't separate rates, and these Threads come up whenever people didn't get what they wanted, Confirmation Bias.
    The whole fact that people have a Tier System is what is the cause. You have so many Champs people call trash and so few that they call God that you're bound to pull more. It's Mathematics. People pull God Tier everyday. They just don't come to claim they're rigged.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Also, the implication was not that I inspired Dungeons. It was that others possibly had similar thoughts. Funny thing about Taffy. If you keep twisting it, it stretches.
This discussion has been closed.