**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Update Crashed System and App

AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Posts: 217
edited August 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Not sure whats going on. Any attempt to open the game now results in samsung phone shutting down. have force stopped the app and continue to get the following message. Have now uninstalled game, was going to reinstall when the same message appears. A deleted app is still trying to run itself? This postponed a reinstall until i can get it to stop shutting down other apps and phone

20ihqhqlxstw.jpg

9cc4dp2864cg.jpg

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Wow ....
  • AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Posts: 217
    i have tried since last night to reinstall the app just to even submit a ticket. i cant get in to the support system. game just shuts back down amd have to uninstall again. The stopped working errors continue for about an hour to two hours.

Samsung S9+
    Current Android version
    Unable to get game version at this time. whatever is in the goggle play store.
  • Hey there,

When did you update? Was it to the 19.1.1 that appeared recently?
    edited August 2018
    Hey there,

It auto updated from the google play store last night about 11pm eastern ish. Thats when i noticed it, during the emergency maintenance or right after.

19.1.1 yes
  • thegrimmlingthegrimmling Posts: 167
    edited August 2018
    Asmodeyus wrote: »
    Hey there,

It auto updated from the google play store last night about 11pm eastern ish. Thats when i noticed it, during the emergency maintenance or right after.

19.1.1 yes

Have you power cycled your phone at any point during this and checked to see if Samsung or your phone carrier pushed an OS update recently to your device?

One of my old Samsungs, I have experienced a bad update from Samsung distributed via AT&T. I need up having to go to a certified Samgung repair agent to re-flash the phone to fix it.
    edited August 2018
    Hey there,

19.1.1 yes

Have you power cycled your phone at any point during this and checked to see if Samsung or your phone carrier pushed an OS update recently to your device?

Yes several times. Even tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling. I get an update bar then it auto closes and i get the Champions has stopped working notice

samsung did update before this but game was working after samsung update, then emergenxy maintenance and poof
    Thanks for the info @thegrimmling i will keep it in mind for a step to try
    edited August 2018
    Hey there,

19.1.1 yes

Yes several times. Even tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling. I get an update bar then it auto closes and i get the Champions has stopped working notice

samsung did update before this but game was working after samsung update, then emergenxy maintenance and poof

A major symptom that it is a bad OS update is other apps have similar issues on their own.

Also, if you are syncing all your account stuff via Google, turn off Samsung's account & program sync/backup. This has sometimes been a cause of issues. Their sync will hit an error and start gobbling up processor time trying to run.
    Hey there,

19.1.1 yes

A major symptom that it is a bad OS update is other apps have similar issues on their own.

Also, if you are syncing all your account stuff via Google, turn off Samsung's account & program sync/backup. This has sometimes been a cause of issues. Their sync will hit an error and start gobbling up processor time trying to run.

Turned it off, rebooted phone again after uninstalling the app. Turned it back on, had to re download it again but it finally started the update. Seems to finally be working now.

Thanks
    Hey there,

19.1.1 yes

Turned it off, rebooted phone again after uninstalling the app. Turned it back on, had to re download it again but it finally started the update. Seems to finally be working now.

Thanks

Don't call it fixed until all the app data is fully downloaded in the background amd still working.
    Its a bit off, the game is up and running for the most part. Seems like its hanging a bit. Gonna head to store let them take a look at it too
    Its a bit off, the game is up and running for the most part. Seems like its hanging a bit. Gonna head to store let them take a look at it too

I get hanging on mine mostly when the Play store is updating things.