**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

MCOC 6 Stars

13»

Comments

• Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    ItsMeRaven wrote: »
    Dude I mean like no one get maxed out 5* champions so it's not like people will take time to get resources for 6* champions 5* champions are good enough so don't think about going to far and give Kabam Bad ideas also adding OP Characters is Dumb so don't think they will make Maestro playable

You revived a thread from two weeks ago where there was no moderator input. Don't you think it was pretty much dead?
  • Options
    ItsMeRavenItsMeRaven Posts: 43
    Exactly so what's the point in having 6 * champions lol this guy dumb he clearly doesn't play enough of this game to understand its logic to the game
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    ItsMeRaven wrote: »
    Exactly so what's the point in having 6 * champions lol this guy dumb he clearly doesn't play enough of this game to understand its logic to the game

There is no point in having 6*s. Just like there was no point in you reviving a dead thread about having them either. Just pointing out the thread died because the majority in this thread and in this game does not want to see 6*s added to the game. Reviving a thread where there was no passion for adding them collectively from those that input into it makes no sense.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Lol one of the worst thought out ideas ive seen on the forums as if people dont already complain enough about 5 stars we sure as hell dont need 6 stars especially ones that can one shot labyrinth bosses(Collector)
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Yeahhh 6 stars to make the content harder. I am up for that
  • Options
    ScorpionsKryptScorpionsKrypt Posts: 161
    Oh my goodness, I have only 7k five star shards and zero five stars; this will be insane to get. Probably take me 5 years to obtain just ONE!

It took me a year tho. It's not that bad
  • Options
    U realise there is a lot Kabam has to do before they even consider that and u know it AQ bosses are to easy they can just add higher buffs to them u know they could even make them like labyrinth of legends bosses if u even know what that is they still have to add the base feature for alliances to the Game.Soon Thor Ragnarok characters will be added even Red Skull,Dazzler and some other characters will be added soon. They have alot to add before they come to 6 stars then if that happens this game will be changed forever and will become something else ...
  • Options
    Capww2 they are just developing act5 chap3 and your talking about act 6 wow u are dumb they have a lot of aspects to the game that they need to add,not like u know any of them and that's just dumb this 6 star champions talk has to stop its not worth it for now. Fedxxx I don't care if it's just a concept idea of yours it's dumb,stupid and just complete **** adding characters like Collector,Grandmaster,Galactus and Maestro Will never happen. They still have to T5BC and T5CC before any more of that happens 5 stars are good enough anyways and should not have anything developed past thatSo screw that idea cause it's just full with total **** that Kabam don't need to listen to. Screw your idea .
  • Options
    Capww2 no one ever said anything about anyone being the chosen player or anything about the chosen players 5 stars are good enough too bad no one can get them rank 5, I mean its not like u would understand, so there's no need for them and it's not like you're a chosen player cause there is no chosen player or players
  • Options
    Capww2 the game ain't boring with just 5 stars it's just boring for u cause u are a party pooper and have no taste of fun

• Options
    Capww2 u say u have not revived since 2015 so that doesn't change anything
  • Options
    Cpww2 kabam don't have time to listen to your **** cause its just a waste of time to listen to your ideas cause they ain't helpful to any and every one has a different alliance so u can't ask them to do that u scrub
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Wow did you go to at least high school? I did not understand anything you just said, sorry!
  • Options
    What a horrible idea. 6* champs. Thats laughable. How about you guys fix this games bugs before adding more content
  • Options
    Hey there everyone, we've actually got a discussion thread going about 6-Star Champions that you can check out here:

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/16207/6-stars-discussion-thread

In an effort to keep the discussion focused in one place, I'm going to go ahead and close this thread. However, you can feel free to contribute your ideas and feedback in the thread linked above!
This discussion has been closed.