**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ultron Poisoned on Biohazard

NightCrackerNightCracker Posts: 157
edited November 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Was fighting Void in Uncollected event, Biohazard node, and Ultron was getting stacks of poison. Not sure if the damage is from poison or Voids ability but either way the debuff should not be on Ultron. Also it doesn't show the debuff description on the pause screen. 64fy48pslqhr.jpg

Comments

• Options
    polverine15polverine15 Posts: 191
    If it's one of Void's debuffs they apply to everyone. No one is immune to to those.
  • Options
    If it's one of Void's debuffs they apply to everyone. No one is immune to to those.

Those are not Voids debuffs shown in my screenshot, they are the poison icons. His three are different images. Also, I purified each of his debuffs as they were applied to me during the fight.
  • Options
    ThereticTheretic Posts: 68
    that's not poison thats degen, let me guess you got hit by a L2 applying 2 dark strings and then used a special, both dark strings turned into degen
  • Options
    Good catch. They do look similar and I did use a special but was into his block which was when I noticed the debuff. Mod can close this as the only bug is just no description of the debuff. Thanks for the explanation.
  • Options
    Closing it down! I'll pass this on to the team though, because maybe there's something that can be done to make this more clear in the future.
This discussion has been closed.