**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Trial of Elementals Rewards Bug?

So I've done the trials of Elementals on Hard every day this week, everything was fine until day 4 or 5 when I started getting 250 PHC crystal shards instead of 100 4 star shards? o.0

Comments

• Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi,

There is a rare chance each boss fight in the Trials to receive Premium Hero Crystal shards as a reward. There's more info about that in the announcement thread here. If you believe you didn't receive the correct rewards, please reach out to our support team for more assistance, as they'll be better able to investigate the issue for you. We cannot look at your account from the forums to verify what you got from the quest. You can reach them by going to the "Support" link after clicking the gear icon in game.
  • Options
    GurgismashGurgismash Posts: 50
    Okay...thanks...

Maybe I just didn't see the 4-star shards then...I'll be sure to look again next time...
  • Options
    GurgismashGurgismash Posts: 50
    I think the problem was that when I see "rewards" I assume they are coming at the end of the quest and not lying on the path somewhere...since then I now understand that that is not the case.
This discussion has been closed.