**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Missing summoners advancement rewards

Neither me nor my alliance has received our rewards from summoners advancement this week it is so far over 12 hours lates for when it is normally delivered to us please fix this issue if you can’t then just award everyone the top ranked rewards. We only made 275k in the summoners advancement this past week and should have gotten the rewards for 250k but haven’t received anything yet smzvethk64je.png
ooi1hemgghue.png

Comments

• My alliance hasn't received them either.
  • JediHunterJediHunter Posts: 9
    Missing the advancement reward, and also the level up rank rewards.
  • My alliance is in the same boat. We were just shy of 400k in SA, but never received anything and some show that they opened SA even though it never arrived. We've got some pretty angry members who were counting on this reward.
  • LfCLfC Posts: 1
    Same here. It is 6:12am PST on 02/15 and still no SA rewards.
  • Hey guys, there's already an active discussion HERE about this topic. I've alerted the rest of the Team to this issue so we can look into it and get Rewards distributed as quickly as possible.

Thank you very much for your patience in the meantime!
This discussion has been closed.