**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

summoned symbiote

hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
I noticed some people in the leaderboard still have the summoned symbiote (it's their profile pic). I thought everyone had to sell it or else it would just disappear. I hated selling it but only did so because I thought it would be gone anyway, but now it turns out some people still have them. Is it possible to gift everyone a 1* symbiote to have? I don't need it to go to r5 like before, just like to have one for collecting purposes. It's not really fair considering some people still have theirs. Or let us buy one for 200k gold or whatever the trade was when we sold it.

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,193 ★★★★★
    Ther culd delete him as ther profil pich if ther stil hav him at the time all hav ben gone of what ikow of and if u se him fully max out that a visuelt glich
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    hurricant wrote: »
    I noticed some people in the leaderboard still have the summoned symbiote (it's their profile pic). I thought everyone had to sell it or else it would just disappear. I hated selling it but only did so because I thought it would be gone anyway, but now it turns out some people still have them. Is it possible to gift everyone a 1* symbiote to have? I don't need it to go to r5 like before, just like to have one for collecting purposes. It's not really fair considering some people still have theirs. Or let us buy one for 200k gold or whatever the trade was when we sold it.

You can use any champ as your profile pic. Any champ that you have, anyway. Take a look through your profile picture options. You probably have him too.
  • Options
    hurricant wrote: »

You can use any champ as your profile pic. Any champ that you have, anyway. Take a look through your profile picture options. You probably have him too.

That's my point. I don't have him. I want to have him. People using his profile pic have him, even though Kabam made us sell him because they said they would delete him from people's accounts, which they didn't do.
  • Options
    They need to add a profile picture of him to the store for 80 or 150 units.

I don't want the profile pic. You're missing the point. I want the champ like others have him who were supposed to have him taken away.
  • Options
    I believe he's been removed from everyone's roster... Which is complete and total horse s. It happened last month during a maintenance.

Regardless, if he was ur profile pic before he was removed, he's still ur profile pic. I'd imagine if you change your profile pic now, you'd lose the ability to select him as your pp because he's not in your roster.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to complain more about him being taken away. Still makes no sense. I get that it's part of the story and blah blah blah but it still makes no sense. I want my sym back. He wasn't hurting anything.

I'D IMAGINE ONLY ABOUT 0.008% OF SUMMONERS STILL HAD HIM WHEN HE WAS TAKEN AWAY. MUCH MORE GAME BREAKING THAN 2015 GEMS BEING USED ON ANY CHAMP OF THE RIGHT CLASS IMO

And to everyone who complained and reminded them that people still had their syms, idek where to start. You didn't have to sell him. You made that choice. Stop trying to pee in everyone's cereal.

I also hope they don't sell a sym pic. There's not that much in the game that's unique. If you sold him, your fault.
  • Options
    If players haven't logged in since the event it may still show the Symboid on their profile, the same if they haven't ranked anyone above it. This doesn't mean they still have the Symboid.
This discussion has been closed.