**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gambit's Special 1

About half of the time Gambit uses the special 1, my opponent just stand there, and the attacks whiff. It doesn't say it missed, it doesn't say it was evaded, and the opponent doesn't dash backward. The entire thing misses.

Comments

• Hey there, would you happen to have any footage of this or be able to tell us what quests this occurred in or what opponents you were fighting at the time?
  • Flappy_Ninja64Flappy_Ninja64 Posts: 109
    I don't have any footage, but I think it was during the negative zone bounty mission and occasionally in the story mode, as well as the living death who walks. I remembered it happening against Jane foster and kamala khan. Sorry its not much to work with.
  • MBrann03MBrann03 Posts: 19
    The same thing is happening for me @Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Zibiit it’s happening for me in ultrons assault variant. He misses on the staff bit of his sp1.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Hope this gets fixed. The stun is what makes Gambit better than other champs.
    Bump @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit will this be fixed in upcoming updates? Haven’t seen anything about this bug being fixed.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Zibiit

As you can tell, Gambit doesn't throw his card.
    Any word?

This was acknowledged weeks ago and still nothing.
  • Hey there, we passed this along to the rest of the team to look into. Once we have new information to share about this, we'll be sure to update everyone here. For those of you who have reported this, can you let us know what quests you experienced this in, what enemies you were fighting, and what nodes may have been active at the time if you haven't done so already?

Hey there, we passed this along to the rest of the team to look into. Once we have new information to share about this, we'll be sure to update everyone here. For those of you who have reported this, can you let us know what quests you experienced this in, what enemies you were fighting, and what nodes may have been active at the time if you haven't done so already?

Variant 1.1
    Emma
    Power Reserve

I feel the video is pretty telling.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    What happened to my post? Don't understand why it was deleted gambits special has been bugged on and off since June 2017.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/7038/missing-gambits-first-special-more-info-needed#latest

Android phones of various models and os
    There weren't any nodes on mine.
    It’s happened on every champ in variant 1.1 ultron assault for me and in arena @Kabam Zibiit
    It just happened again in the 1v1 against Domino
    just now against guillotine in alliance quest map 2
    Happened again at dungeons up against psylocke. no nodes.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    I see that you are trying to keep this alive, this bug is old and not sure why they never properly address it or fix it after all this time.