**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wow!

Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
Okay... so, after months of nothing but garbage on this account from premiums, I get this:

I mean, what are the odds of that? I guess this is a mix between a brag post and a thank you post to Kabam. I’m just happy to be playing the game right now. Anybody else had any moments like this?

Comments

• BrandonmballouBrandonmballou Posts: 219
    You got plenty of time to forget that pull
  • Sheer_ColdSheer_Cold Posts: 183
    Yah I got something like that once. Congrats on that Symbiote Supreme though :o
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    @Hamin Thanks for the added upgrade advice.
  • Congratulations!
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Only been getting 2 stars from premiums lately, but then I got a dupe on my 4* Venom. From it came 20 sig levels, 24 Cosmic Isos at 5000 each, 1163 gold and 275 5* shards.
    @Etjama Congratulations on the Venom, he is a good champ.
    Thanks @Ctleath_013 , I agree, he's awesome.
    Verzz said:

I usually get nothing but sometimes they surprise you. This is my best pull from premiums from a couple weeks ago or so

Noooooice!!!
    Verzz said:

I usually get nothing but sometimes they surprise you. This is my best pull from premiums from a couple weeks ago or so

I think you’ve got me beat!
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    I've been pulling a lot of 4* from PC since the update. I don't even open that many, but I got like 5 4* from PC in a week.

I do 3 milestones in 3 arena's, that's about it for me.