**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Lets Goooooooo Man YESSSSS

BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
edited June 2019 in General Discussion

I rate this a 10 Out of 10!!!! My next 5 Star is insane♥️♥️♥️♥️😱

Comments

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019

I rate this a 10 Out of 10!!!! My next 5 Star is insane♥️♥️♥️♥️😱

Congrats, he's So good and Fun to play!
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Thx a lot ♥️ i am really happy😱🥺😻
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 347 ★★★
    You'll have a really fun time using him in Variant chapter 2! I'm jealous as I've yet to pull him but watching the videos with him in V2 is making me hold out for him before going for exploration.

You'll have a really fun time using him in Variant chapter 2! I'm jealous as I've yet to pull him but watching the videos with him in V2 is making me hold out for him before going for exploration.

I am also really happy to have him for act 5, any Event Mission ever, any rifts oder maybe even rol ♥️😻
  • JustLaCopeJustLaCope Posts: 32
    Looks only like a 3 star side shifted to me. 🙃

I Was so hyped i failed the screen, but i got that in Video, link is right Here 😁

https://youtu.be/OefvObO_tvE
    edited June 2019
    I really enjoy him ♥️
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★

I Was so hyped i failed the screen, but i got that in Video, link is right Here 😁

https://youtu.be/OefvObO_tvE
    Congrats, he will take you far!
  • F1TLYFEF1TLYFE Posts: 56
    I have so much gameplay videos with my 5 star Duped VTD at rank 4 he is amazing. My AQ MVP
  • F1TLYFEF1TLYFE Posts: 56
    Bank buffs properly and there is no way to KO him
    And his PI is also INSANE: My rank 2 max 5 Star venom Has only 600 more then my r1 maxed v t d 😳
  • Congrats!
  • Time4ASpankingTime4ASpanking Posts: 199
    Dude, I love him and hate him I have him at 4/5 and when he's good he is awesome. Sometimes RNG sucks and you get bad buffs back to back. I got perfect block 4 times in a row not to long ago. I usually try to stack 3 regen, 3 fury, 2-3 power, and 1-2 crit. 3 to 4 power helps you get to sp 3 faster so you can just keep spamming special 3.

Dude, I love him and hate him I have him at 4/5 and when he's good he is awesome. Sometimes RNG sucks and you get bad buffs back to back. I got perfect block 4 times in a row not to long ago. I usually try to stack 3 regen, 3 fury, 2-3 power, and 1-2 crit. 3 to 4 power helps you get to sp 3 faster so you can just keep spamming special 3.

My favourite mixture is 3 Powergains, 3 regen, 2 fury and 2 crit

And furthermore i Love it that you can simply duplicate all the buffs you have when you use sp1 at the beginning of the fight, so you only gotta get good buffs once.
    One question: when you evade an attack, and then acktivate sp1 or 2, di you get the precision banked? @Time4ASpanking

And thx to @Kabam Zibiit its my first admin Reaktion ever xD
  • Dude, I love him and hate him I have him at 4/5 and when he's good he is awesome. Sometimes RNG sucks and you get bad buffs back to back. I got perfect block 4 times in a row not to long ago. I usually try to stack 3 regen, 3 fury, 2-3 power, and 1-2 crit. 3 to 4 power helps you get to sp 3 faster so you can just keep spamming special 3.

And furthermore i Love it that you can simply duplicate all the buffs you have when you use sp1 at the beginning of the fight, so you only gotta get good buffs once.
    One question: when you evade an attack, and then acktivate sp1 or 2, di you get the precision banked? @Time4ASpanking

You wouldn't be able to bank the Precision from Dexterity, only the Buffs gained from his Symbiote Buffs ability.

Also, as a quick tip, if you really need to bank his Buffs and haven't been able to get up to a SP1, you can still bank them by hitting with a Heavy Attack. Most of the time you can build up to that SP1 no problem, but if you run into a fight where you haven't been able to, there's still that option.

You wouldn't be able to bank the Precision from Dexterity, only the Buffs gained from his Symbiote Buffs ability.

Also, as a quick tip, if you really need to bank his Buffs and haven't been able to get up to a SP1, you can still bank them by hitting with a Heavy Attack. Most of the time you can build up to that SP1 no problem, but if you run into a fight where you haven't been able to, there's still that option.
    Thanks a lot for that advice, i guess its the best way against modoks or such things!
    I recently tried out the only Powergain, IT was so fun to get to sp3 with only 2 combos!!!
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★

I banked a perfect block chance one during an AQ by mistake, and it honestly wasn't that bad. One parry allowed me to throw a double medium and then a full 5 hit combo... It actually made lots of the fights much shorter.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    I completed act All of act 5 with VTD with ZERO UNIT SPENDING! The guy is amazing and he does not need his dupe. He’s incredible,I’ve done a lot with him. He goes perfect with my ghost n wasp :)
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★

He will carry you feather than a lot of other Champions can.

Is that an intentional pun? Cuz ya know...he’s a duck?

• Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,157 ★★★★
    Congrats! He is super fun to use. Mine is at rank 4 and he damn sure helped crush Variant 2.