**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

WTH!!!!!

13»

Comments

• ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 555 ★★★
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdHICiCoAC0&t=651s

Been awhile since we posted this video. But here's a youtuber not getting the best luck.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★

Guess there’s a few here who haven’t heard that Kabam has new patents that change RNG for particular players based on different factors. It’s out there, read up.

@Speedro420 its not a new patent. It's been out there since the game was created. Also you have zero proof it's been implemented in the game. There is also zero proof that is what happens as well. Go ahead and show me some proof though. Curious to see what you come up with.
  • TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    I think the RNG totally is biased somehow. For instance Since the Sigil has been active I have got four crystals. In this order

Loki, Thor Rag, Ant-Man, and Spider-Man Classic>

Others in my alliance, Cull, Ebony Maw ..... lol it's discouraging and why many end game players are retiring their accounts in various ways. I am just glad these are costing me 11k and not 15 because if it cost me 15,000 5* shards with these pulls. I'd quit too. And I am not FTP so sometimes it is even worse.
    _ASDF_ said:

Ignore LiftedIgnorance, they’re a cheerleader for all that doesn’t benefit kabam. 😂

@_ASDF_ you know there isnt anything in this topic that he said that is about benefiting Kabam. OP tosses wild conspiracy accusations out there with little proof. In all honesty, he just show a could screens of a 5 and 6*. He didnt show us the opening or the banner from the alliance tab.

Nothing GW said was defending anything other than pointing out that pulls are RNG and that OP is cherry picking instances to compare.
    https://youtu.be/jJugQChjw-U

Oh look a youtuber not getting God pulls. Guess OPs theory needs some work.

I dunno why people keep being angry, TC already conceded defeat a while ago after seeing the Double OR pull and the Trinity in 3 consecutive crystals.

If OP can beat a dead horse, so can we.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    2 of my first 3 6* was pretty good.
    Got Angela, then Loki, then red hulk.
    Unfortunately had run of bad luck afterwards, ant man, dpx, spiderman classic, another loki
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    RNG hits you so bad when it's not your day...
    Lucky enough to pull a 6* from Cavalier 2 months back... All I've got were 3* 90% of the time since then and rest 4*.. I don't think I'm going to pull even 5* in near future :(
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★

Guess there’s a few here who haven’t heard that Kabam has new patents that change RNG for particular players based on different factors. It’s out there, read up.

Lol. Please educate us about these “new” patents of which you speak.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Those champs are effective, what do you mean?

@Speedro420 its not a new patent. It's been out there since the game was created. Also you have zero proof it's been implemented in the game. There is also zero proof that is what happens as well. Go ahead and show me some proof though. Curious to see what you come up with.
    If you think that they don’t use the patents they bought to make money than your naive.
    Spoken like a true conspiracy theoriest. Well said. Until i have proof it's there, I'll believe otherwise which makes you the naive person. Lots of companies own patents for tbings they don't actually use.

You can't even show me proof. If you can, show it. I'll wait. If its really there you won't have a hard time coming up with evidence that proves they use it. Tag me when you've got some proof. @Speedro420
    The game is proof. All the bad decisions are proof, if you can’t see that it’s all about money then irk what to tell ya. I think it’s hilarous the level about five of you always go to protect Kabam.
    Of course it's about money. They are a for profit company so I am not sure what about that would be shocking. You can play the game for free but also buy stuff. They are here to make money and no one said they aren't.

The patent you speak of is this- https://patents.google.com/patent/US20150335995 - which isn't new either. They filed for it in 2014 before the game was even released which is for rewards distributed by past spending habits. You don't even know what you are posting about in the first place. Based on what you are trying to say is that if you spend you get good pulls.

I can't tell you how often this is debunked. The absolute best example is to watch a COWhale video (with the sound off of course). If spending habits effected his pulls, he wouldn't need to open as many crystals as he does to get the desired champion. It took him close to 1000 crystals to get one of the featured champions at one point.

Another example- I spend, a lot. My pulls are a roller coaster of good and bad but I still don't have top champions like Korg or Aegon. I also dropped $100 for Warlock and only got a 3*.

Educate yourself instead of watching Proff Hoff videos. If that patent was active, there would crystal clear evidence that it was working, but there isn't. If you can't actually come up with anything more than "the game is proof", you are just regurgitating stuff you hear from poorly educated people as well. Not everything you see on the internet is real kid.
  • Hey there, as we've mentioned multiple times in the past, the chances of pulling any particular Champion from a crystal are the same as pulling any other Champion, unless otherwise stated. These chances don't change based on accounts any players may have on a third-party site, including youtube. Since we've addressed this before, this thread will now be closed.
This discussion has been closed.