**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Please Bring Back the Team Arenas

I've played this game for a long time. The last team arena that was released was for Ant-man and Yellowjacket. Please bring back the team arenas, maybe coincide it with the next Marvel movie that is released. Everyone wants new alliance events like bases, but an arena that benefits an entire alliance would be new for the majority of players since it has not been used in over two years.

Comments

• hobohobo Posts: 86
    agreed that was a good event at that time so yes please do another similar event like this
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Can we get a moderator to take this request to the game team?
    @Kabam Miike
    Even if the answer is "go pound sand" I think there is some value in asking.
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    Wasn't there a reason they did away with it? I honestly cannot remember.
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    I've played this game for a long time. The last team arena that was released was for Ant-man and Yellowjacket. Please bring back the team arenas, maybe coincide it with the next Marvel movie that is released. Everyone wants new alliance events like bases, but an arena that benefits an entire alliance would be new for the majority of players since it has not been used in over two years.

I didn't start playing at that time, what was it like?

Like @Minion_of_Doom said you had to collect pym cannisters from the monthly quest to find matches for the arena. I cannot remember the specifics of the arena but there were lots of milestones you and your alliance mates worked together to achieve. The alliance I was in at the time achieved over 1 million points and we were a rather small alliance. It allowed us to not only obtain 3* versions of Antman and Yellowjacket but to dupe them as well.
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    I agree. Just having more event quests that require to do the same things is becoming quite boring. What we need are new modes
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399

Like @Minion_of_Doom said you had to collect pym cannisters from the monthly quest to find matches for the arena. I cannot remember the specifics of the arena but there were lots of milestones you and your alliance mates worked together to achieve. The alliance I was in at the time achieved over 1 million points and we were a rather small alliance. It allowed us to not only obtain 3* versions of Antman and Yellowjacket but to dupe them as well.

Wow that's really awesome

Wow that's really awesome

It really was. That was when 3*s meant a lot more too. So, they easily could modify it for today to make higher milestones and potentially make it with 4*s.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    There was also a 5v5 for Magneto I think and Ultron. Around the time Black Widow was put into the game. No canisters of any kind were needed but alliance would threaten to kick anyone for not participating. It was the dark ages for Alliances.
    Jon8299 wrote: »
    There was also a 5v5 for Magneto I think and Ultron. Around the time Black Widow was put into the game. No canisters of any kind were needed but alliance would threaten to kick anyone for not participating. It was the dark ages for Alliances.

Yeah, they released BW and Ultron together as a part of the Age of Ultron Avengers movie. There was definitely a lot of churning going on in alliances at that time though.
  • SammydomzaSammydomza Posts: 18
    These arenas were around as soon as I joined MCOC. It was great as a new player for me and my friends to work towards these new characters together. I support this 100%.
    CpcBoyboy wrote: »
    the reason they took off its because players are complain because only spender can do arean to buy pyms canister in shop...

That's a simple fix if you just make them available through the special event quests this time around or eliminate the need for them altogether.