**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

30 min timers

NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★
Will the 30 min timers last the whole week or just for today?
Thanks.

Comments

• Hey there! The timer for this current AQ is correct, and will return to normal when it's over. I hope this helps!
  • Ja55Ja55 Posts: 155
    Current aq as in this round or the entire duration of this aq?
  • Apologies for missing that part out! The one before had the 30 minute timer, as will this one. The next round will go back to the usual time.
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Okay, I'm still confused.

Days 2-5 this week in aq, what will the timer length be? @Kabam Miike (I can't find th moderator in this chat in the list)
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    Will be 30 minutes this whole AQ, did you not read the posts above??
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    I read the posts above. I also read it in another post. But then one of our alliance mates got an email when he sent it to kabam who seemed to imply its only for today. I don't want to hear about "round" of aq. I don't know if "roundl means today's day of aq or the entirety of aq based on mixed messages. A simple: "days 2-5 of aq this week will have xx timers would b greatly appreciated for planning."
  • I think there's a bit of confusion here caused by wording things a certain way. The last day of the AQ last time was on a 30 minute timer. This day will be 30 minutes. Each day thereafter will be 1 hour as usual. I hope this clears it up!

As this is the answer you're looking for, I'll now be closing the thread.
This discussion has been closed.