**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Regarding upcoming changes

2»

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    zeezee57 said:

Enigma50 said:

So he is definitely on that list haha.
    I really had no clue Namor was going to be changed. If I knew I would have waited to see what these changes are.

@Enigma50

In fairness, I had a feeling he’d be tuned down some day but took the plunge anyway and took him to R5 sig200 with a Variant 4-5 gem, because I knew exactly what kind of content I was going to attempt next and I knew he could get me through it cheaply.

He almost single-handedly completed Variant 2 100% with barely any revives spent, and was invaluable in certain paths in my exploration of 6.1 and 6.2. He also gave my prestige a sizeable bump, and since I ranked him up last month my alliance has gone from top 800 AQ to breaking top 350 (a great group effort). He’s admittedly seen less use in 6.3, but I have yet to start exploring it properly.

At the end of day - in my eyes anyway - he’s served the main purpose for which I ranked him, and that’s good enough for me. I’m fairly certain the upcoming changes will still leave him a very useable champ, so I’m not too concerned.
    See here's another issue. I pulled Namor finally, ranked, awakened and max sig within days of it being put out he was up for change. So basically anyone who spent enough or got really lucky to get him early was able to use him as is for content while the rest of us get to do the same content with the potentially watered down version. Ironically all the people who clear the content first happen to have the deepest rosters generally while the people who don't have another champ to fill that role are left waiting yet again for another hit on an opening for the next champ. I'll wait to see what exactly they do before I take action but if they cut him down enough I'll just leave altogether. Just put the damn info out already and get on with it
    Again, this is why everyone is upset. You are acting like they are taking everything away without knowing a damn thing they are going to do. This post right here is part of the problem.
  • Options
    StingerbkStingerbk Posts: 160 ★★
    The problem isn't about whether or not it's a nerf, it's about Kabam's previous records at all their supposed tweaks, look at all their war node updates, yeah they always go overboard, always mess up. Their previous records leave little room to believe their words, every time they said it was a minor tweak, it's was always anything but a minor tweak.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★
    zeezee57 said:

Enigma50 said:

So he is definitely on that list haha.
    I really had no clue Namor was going to be changed. If I knew I would have waited to see what these changes are.

@Enigma50

In fairness, I had a feeling he’d be tuned down some day but took the plunge anyway and took him to R5 sig200 with a Variant 4-5 gem, because I knew exactly what kind of content I was going to attempt next and I knew he could get me through it cheaply.

He almost single-handedly completed Variant 2 100% with barely any revives spent, and was invaluable in certain paths in my exploration of 6.1 and 6.2. He also gave my prestige a sizeable bump, and since I ranked him up last month my alliance has gone from top 800 AQ to breaking top 350 (a great group effort). He’s admittedly seen less use in 6.3, but I have yet to start exploring it properly.

At the end of day - in my eyes anyway - he’s served the main purpose for which I ranked him, and that’s good enough for me. I’m fairly certain the upcoming changes will still leave him a very useable champ, so I’m not too concerned.
    So basically anyone who spent enough or got really lucky to get him early was able to use him as is for content while the rest of us get to do the same content with the potentially watered down version.
    @zeezee57 this is where you say it. You are saying you'll get a watered version which won't be true at all. "Watered down" means something has been drastically stripped of its original form. That isn't going to be what happens at all. You keep telling yourself and others that they are making big fundamental changes. They aren't.
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Enigma50 said:

Hello everyone,
    So I don't visit the forum much, and I understood from an alliance mate that Namor will be nerfed soon.
    Came to the forums to see and there aren't any sticky threads that talk about rebalancing champions, nor could I find any threads made by an admin regarding Namor.

Is there anyone kind enough to leave a link to the thread that has the official announcement?

We'll have balance change details ready for everyone very soon.
This discussion has been closed.