**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Guillotine not reversing ROL Wolverine’s healing

Going for my first run of ROL and it is not even showing up, what the heck?! @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @RichTheMan

Also, I can’t attach a video of this, what do I do?

Comments

• DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    If you lose the souls on guillotine you don't get the reverse regen. You need to be really aggressive in that fight to keep the souls up. If you have a void he is a much easier solution but a slightly longer fight
  • Apollo107Apollo107 Posts: 104
    @Dshu I’m at him now on my first run and fighting with 2* guilotine at r1
  • What do you mean “it is not even showing up” ???

What do you mean “it is not even showing up” ???

The debuff and also his regen, he’s just going up in health
  • Knorr7227Knorr7227 Posts: 187
    AA is also another good option, just parry and heavy to get bleed and neurotoxins
    Knorr7227 said:

AA is also another good option, just parry and heavy to get bleed and neurotoxins

Don’t have him awakened, not been playing long
  • So you don’t see Wolvie even getting any Icon Buff for Regen ?

So you don’t see Wolvie even getting any Icon Buff for Regen ?

That is correct
  • Knorr7227Knorr7227 Posts: 187
    Apollo107 said:

Knorr7227 said:

Don’t have him awakened, not been playing long
    He doesn't have to be awakened, you can still cause bleed/toxins without his dupe
  • Random as to when he gets a Regen.

Also, FYI, there have been newer synergies added in past couple years that will greatly help Guilly get and keep her souls faster/longer. Might be Gamora and Morningstar ???
  • A Rank 1 2-Star Guillotine is going to have a very hard time getting to their Special 2 and keeping their Souls Up enough to get that Regeneration Reversal started.

Guillotine needs 2 Souls present to apply her Heal Reversal, but will lose a soul every 10 Seconds. She regains them for every 6% of her opponent's maximum health that she removes, but with a 2-Star at Rank 1, doing that much damage to an opponent with hundreds or thousands of Health Points is going to prove very difficult.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,171 ★★★★★
    A rank 1 two-star champ? LOL, and I don’t mean Labyrinth of Legends.

A rank 1 two-star champ? LOL, and I don’t mean Labyrinth of Legends.

Have done it on another account several times
  • Keep in mind that a champ's Power Rate is also affected by their current RANK.

So a Rank-3 Guilly would have 10% higher Power Rate (needed to reach SP2 faster) that what your Rank-1 Guilly has.

Keep in mind that a champ's Power Rate is also affected by their current RANK.

So a Rank-3 Guilly would have 10% higher Power Rate (needed to reach SP2 faster) that what your Rank-1 Guilly has.

Thank you