Fear of the Void vs Doom in AW.

mydnightmydnight Member Posts: 671 ★★★
So, I need a clarification on something. Does FOTV count as having all 3 of void's debuffs in it or not? Doctor Doom just stun smacked me in AW and killed me after his aura was still up after his sp1...this was with 1 FOTV and 1 petrify debuffs.

I'm clear on that just one of void's petrifies doesn't seem to "count" as a full 100% petrify debuffs, but with FOTV, it should count as 3.

Can someone explain this to me or is it a bug?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,933 ★★★★★
    Fear of the void doesn't count anythinh here.
    You need a petrify debuff. One is enough.

Probably Doom triggered the aura while you still didn't had a petrify on him
  • mydnightmydnight Member Posts: 671 ★★★
    But FOTV is 2 petrifies combined inside the debuff. Also, 1 petrify from Void will get ur skull caved in. Need 2.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,772 ★★★★★
    Fov is a passive of all 3 debuffs but counts as its on passive effect and not a passive petrify and if u had a petrify before aura the aura wont activate if he activated it then the petrify was on after
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Member Posts: 11,598 ★★★★★
    Fotv is a passive with the equivalent effect of 2 of each debuff but in itself is just a passive, nit those debuffs
  • Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Administrator Posts: 7,033
    As someone above mentioned, Fear of the Void combines the effects of Void's Agility, Fatigue, and Petrify Debuffs, but it is not an actual Petrify itself, or a Debuff, so it won't prevent Doctor Doom's Aura of Hazareth from activating.
    So, you're also telling me that only 1 of void's petrify debuffs is enough to turn off the aura?
    I've tried 10/10 times to get a petrify debuff in duels. Gotta love that RNG.....oh, yeah, the AI gets petrify first every, single time.