**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Don't want compensation. Just for the good of the game, please fix all the bugs and lags.

ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
Kabam we have work too. I just can't wait for like 4-5 minutes to log in from android. No idea, aq bug fix or not. I played a lot more games before. I have never seen so many bugs in any other game which I played.

Comments

• DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    These things are getting common bro.. and trust me it's annoying. Game lagging issues, champions bugs, quests bugs.. I wonder what do they do the entire month ??? Kabam kindly sort this issue out.. game fluency is more important to many rather than compensation.
  • SpiralSpiral Posts: 84
    I would have been totally fine with if they just didn't release an event quest and side event for a month and just focused on fixing all the problems in the game. You can even re-run an old event and side quest if that's easier. It's just not fun at all with all these dropped connections and inability to block. Not knowing what you can and can't do.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    There should be compensation for the amount of resources I've had to spend to counteract the android lag issues causing me to get wrecked for absolutely no reason.

Attempting to evade back, only to have the game lag, which then makes my champ throw a heavy attack instead is absolutely infuriating when completing high tier content.

Besides simply resource compensation, I agree, I'd be happy just to get those back, and have a properly running game.
  • If there are bugs or issues to report, please do so in the bugs and known issues section, and remember to follow the guidelines on how to report a bug.
This discussion has been closed.