**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Marvel Realm Of Champions is available now! [Merged Threads]

Comments

• ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★

ESF said:

ESF said:

Is there still not an official forum for the game?

I keep looking because I don't want to spam MCoC space, but I have thoughts, comments, concerns

There is some discord and a subreddit r/marvelrealm I believe. No forum pretty sure
    Thanks. They gotta get a forum page up, I think

I hope so, anyway
    Or at least for the time being slap a Mroc section to these forums.
    Yep -- we have to get feedback to anyone who will listen about health pools in MRoC

That is CLEARLY the aspect of the game that matters most. I don't think anything else is close, so far

Any increase in health and defense has to be extremely costly. Like ranking up a 6-star to Rank 4

You could see how much harder and longer Arena got with every increase in Battle Rating because of the increase in health pools and player skill

They gotta monitor health, armor/defense and attack values very, very, very, VERY closely
  • FireantFireant Posts: 36
    It is fun, but is it just my device, or is the game performing a bit badly, it feels slow and the graphics are a bit off.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Please tell me super soldier isn’t cash only
  • CynchoticCynchotic Posts: 186
    edited December 2020
    I feel that if they are connected, we should have our username name with both. I’m really not that interested in it now. It was going to take a lot of my time to have both, but I was going to give it a shot..but w/o MY username name, it feels like just another game and I no longer have interest. Hope those that do end up playing it enjoys it, but I hope it doesn’t take a lot of attention away of MCOC
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 455 ★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Please tell me super soldier isn’t cash only

He will be available from Onslaught mode
  • TimrosTimros Posts: 267
    Nice game so far, but how do you turn off the alerts when not playing? Couldn't find any options.
  • Timros said:

Nice game so far, but how do you turn off the alerts when not playing? Couldn't find any options.

Should either be in Device Settings for the game app (look for Notifications or Alerts), or else in overall Device settings for Notifications as a whole (then should list all the Apps that you can turn them on/off for).
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I have an iPhone 6 and since no iOS 13 on it, I can't play it for now. I might upgrade my phone next year. We will see. For now just going to watch YouTube videos on it till then.
  • TimrosTimros Posts: 267

Timros said:

Should either be in Device Settings for the game app (look for Notifications or Alerts), or else in overall Device settings for Notifications as a whole (then should list all the Apps that you can turn them on/off for).
    Thank you, that helped.
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    There is a lot to learn in realms. Gonna take me awhile to get it all down.
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    It’s actually really addicting. And Hulk is awesome.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
    Daddrieda said:

Solswerd said:

Thank you for posting this....I couldn't figure out why I couldn't find it in the Google store....and now I know. (I run Android 10...but only have 2GB of RAM)

It does technically say 2GB RAM minimum for Android (just recommends 3GB).
    But doubt that the App Stores would know that level of detail like GB anyways (thought it is just what version of OS you’re on whether Store would show it based on device spec).

So maybe not available in your Region yet (?)

I don’t know about you, but my iPhone 6 don’t have version iOS 13 so kabam is misleading the information that it’s compatible with all iPhones 🧐🧐🧐
    I'm able to play on S8 and 6T lol
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,204 ★★★★★
    I dont see it anywhere on playstore. I have android 10
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Was looking for a cool name only to realise literally everything is gone so I settled with CCGArima (anime watchers will get it)
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    ESF said:

ESF said:

ESF said:

Is there still not an official forum for the game?

I keep looking because I don't want to spam MCoC space, but I have thoughts, comments, concerns

There is some discord and a subreddit r/marvelrealm I believe. No forum pretty sure
    Thanks. They gotta get a forum page up, I think

I hope so, anyway
    Or at least for the time being slap a Mroc section to these forums.
    Yep -- we have to get feedback to anyone who will listen about health pools in MRoC

That is CLEARLY the aspect of the game that matters most. I don't think anything else is close, so far

Any increase in health and defense has to be extremely costly. Like ranking up a 6-star to Rank 4

You could see how much harder and longer Arena got with every increase in Battle Rating because of the increase in health pools and player skill

They gotta monitor health, armor/defense and attack values very, very, very, VERY closely
    @ESF AFAIK, discord and reddit will be the channels of communication, like what the forums are for MCOC
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    hmmm ill be objective here, i think its an OK game for what it is, I've played around with the Beta and now playing around with this for a few hours yesterday and i will say the RnG aspect in MROC is worst than MCOC so if you're a Whale its a good game for you and u will have some fun but if you're a casual spender good luck and i mean really good luck, i will leave the game installed on my phone but wont invest much time in it until they change some of the RnG i would like more choice less chance.
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    I have hulk, iron man, spidey, and sorc supreme so far. It’s a different change of pace than contest. Haven’t decided if I will try alliance mode or not yet. I quit alliance mode in MCOC over a year ago and it instantly made MCOC 10 times more enjoyable.

So hopefully alliance mode in realms isn’t a full time job
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,807 ★★★★★
    My tablet's only got 2gb memory, so I can't get it to download. Play won't let me.

So, tough nuts to me for getting the 20k Insider points just for downloading it.

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Never thought I’d say this but “wHeRe arE tHe T1 cATs”
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    @Hera1d_of_Ga1actus you claimed t2b catalysts. Check your inventory.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Ohhh, @Crcrcrc it's possible that they were T2 catalysts. They look very similar

Ohhh, @Crcrcrc it's possible that they were T2 catalysts. They look very similar

Oh, yeah they were. Why are they more abundant than t1? That makes no sense at all.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Ikr, the lack of T1 is making me pissed. Me and my friend found out that the only way to get them is from calendars and dailies
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Renaxqq said:
    I had the issue, not him. Such odd catalyst placement