**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My life has been fulfilled.

Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

My two most wanted champs. In one day. Hugs and kisses mike. I'm still in shock

Comments

• Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I've been searching for NF for too long. Have over 125 5*s and so many dupes, but can't get him for the life of me.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Congrats!
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Congrats, nothing quite like getting someone you want after what feels like a million shards worth of disappointment, I grabbed both apoc and CGR from the featured a while back and my feature RNG is generally horrible.

I opened two incursion 4 star crystals today to get enough shards to open a 5*, did a basic instead of mutant/skill like I normally do (I've wanted a redmag since the buff) and pulled a freakin' red mag.

Sitting on 6.3.4 while I hoard some resources, IMIW I'm coming for you.

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Congrats, nothing quite like getting someone you want after what feels like a million shards worth of disappointment, I grabbed both apoc and CGR from the featured a while back and my feature RNG is generally horrible.

I opened two incursion 4 star crystals today to get enough shards to open a 5*, did a basic instead of mutant/skill like I normally do (I've wanted a redmag since the buff) and pulled a freakin' red mag.

Sitting on 6.3.4 while I hoard some resources, IMIW I'm coming for you.

Congrats and good luck!
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    Congrats!
    Nick is OP
    Quake always sits on bench for me.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

Congrats!
    Nick is OP
    Quake always sits on bench for me.

My last nexus i chose Quake though i didn't know how to play her ..will rather use a revive than to use quake honestly 😂
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    Enjoy using them on basically every team you ever play now! They offer such a wide range of utility that it’s crazy.
  • Congrats!