**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Polka Dot power node 53 bugged?

pseudosanepseudosane Posts: 3,761 Guardian
edited April 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
https://youtu.be/KoFvK3AEFms

So I've had this issue where polka dot power does not trigger, for the past two wars. This makes this node a PITA. I'm placing DOT effects but I get zero power from polka dot.
Video proof from the current war. Anyone else having this issue?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

So I've had this issue where polka dot power does not trigger, for the past two wars. This makes this node a PITA. I'm placing DOT effects but I get zero power from polka dot.

I thought I was crazy. I used doom against warlock and I did not gain any power even when warlock had shock on him.
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    yeah there seem to be many bugs in AW lately. I fought against a BWCV on the node where she goes unblockable when i have 3+ debuff on me but she stayed unblockable even after the debuffs ended...is that supposed to work like that?
  • Pulyaman said:

I thought I was crazy. I used doom against warlock and I did not gain any power even when warlock had shock on him.
    i died on this node last war with claire just because i wasnt gaining any power. Really frustrating when you die/lose health for no fault of your own.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

Persistent charges lol

Probably this. Terrax doesn't have persistent charges and whenever that happens, something's wrong with the game. Still annoying and on Kabam's side though some workarounds is to keep restarting your game, clearing cache untill Persistent Charges show up.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Persistent charges lol

Probably this. Terrax doesn't have persistent charges and whenever that happens, something's wrong with the game. Still annoying and on Kabam's side though some workarounds is to keep restarting your game, clearing cache untill Persistent Charges show up.
    It was not persistent charges for me because I was playing arena when I was asked to take the mini and all the charges were working correctly in arena.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    It could still be persistent charges as the defender doesn't have any, so something is up. The persistent charge issue is so random I. When/how it occurs... Just because it didn't happen in arena didn't mean it couldn't happen in AW or that it could have only been against that person's champs for some reason. Sounds like the most reasonable explanation based in this scenario, bit be sure to send in a ticket and post this in the bugs section.
  • Persistent charges lol

restarting does nothing for me.
  • Hey there, have you encountered this with Polka Dot Power anywhere else, or has it only been this node so far?
  • pseudosanepseudosane Posts: 3,761 Guardian
    edited April 2021

Hey there, have you encountered this with Polka Dot Power anywhere else, or has it only been this node so far?

I also have the persistent charges bug, and in skill cav eq i wasnt getting the furies. I havent had any issues on other nodes, though honestly over the last week ive only done cav eq and war.
    EDIT: This bug is on my newer phone, Oneplus 8t.I had issues logging In with the new update, and i run android 11.

My older phone, which runs android 10, has none of these issues. I hope this helps.