**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Defeating the Grandmaster (and Rewards opening)

Jr_StarkJr_Stark Posts: 182 ★★
I was beaten down almost 23 times before smacking this guy down. After watching a lot of videos and understanding the fight, and seeing people solo in under 10 mins, I thought I can do the fight without many troubles but damn, it took me 90 mins to fight this guy alone. Cost me around 700 units (& 16 L1 revives).
But I got to tell you, this is one of the most fun and challenging fights and should say Good work Kabam on designing this fight. :+1:

Then, the rewards part. Opened a few Cavaliers, 5* and 6* Basic and Nexus Crystals. :star:
Cav

5* (and also all first dupe of Nova, OG Iron Man, Blade)

6*

5* Nexus 1

5* Nexus 2

6*Nexus

I'm lucky with the rewards. My most sought-after champs were Wasp (for Ghost) and Prof X. And I was offered amazing champs indeed. It was amazing and totally worth it. Now I seriously hope the Black Panther buff turns out good :sweat_smile:
Also, I choose Science from the 25% T5CC for Human Torch. Now having 38% Mutant (Colossus is an option) and 35% Science T5CC. Going to take quite some time and some RNG favor to reach Thronebreaker but really happy with all I got so far.

The team I used - Doom (5/65), CGR (6* R1), Tigra (5/65), Magneto (4/55), Nick Fury (5/65). And it was Doom (the most) and CGR who helped in the Grandmaster fight.
Overall, I feel so happy and excited about completing Act 6 and the rewards. :sunglasses:

Thanks! :smiley:

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Congratulations 🎉
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    WHAT IS THIS INSANITY
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Not that I'm mad or anything, but I really wish we had those upgraded Cavs back when I did act 6.

Congrats.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    IKON said:

Not that I'm mad or anything, but I really wish we had those upgraded Cavs back when I did act 6.

Congrats.

Right! I got 3* on each cavalier Crystal from act 6 exploration.
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    3 six stars(one was a nexus) and a five-star nexus from 4 cavs! that's ridiculously lucky, congrats
  • Jr_StarkJr_Stark Posts: 182 ★★
    Jaded said:

Congratulations 🎉

Those rewards wtf

6* Tigra and Ghost

And 5 cavs yielding a 6* nexus and 2 6*s.

Sometimes you can be extremely lucky :wink: .... and then lose all the luck for the next 2-3 months :sweat_smile:
    IKON said:

Congrats.

Jaded said:

IKON said:

Congrats.

Right! I got 3* on each cavalier Crystal from act 6 exploration.

Yes, the improved drop rates for 5*/6* champs in Cav is appreciated and it has really paid me off well.

3 six stars(one was a nexus) and a five-star nexus from 4 cavs! that's ridiculously lucky, congrats

:wink: Thanks :smiley:
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Those are some crazy lucky pulls. But are wel deserved. Congrats

WTF were thos cavs.
    Congrats OP!

I'm in a similar spot as you except I failed against the GM. I thought I would be able to do it in under 15 revives but failed miserably. Now I'm suffering from depression.

Thanks!

It's hard to spend the resources and still couldn't do it. Did you quit out of the quest?
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    bruh you got 6 6* champions just for act 6
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    My goodness man. Those rewards!
  • Congrats!
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Jr_Stark said:

WTF were thos cavs.
    Congrats OP!

I'm in a similar spot as you except I failed against the GM. I thought I would be able to do it in under 15 revives but failed miserably. Now I'm suffering from depression.

Thanks!

It's hard to spend the resources and still couldn't do it. Did you quit out of the quest?
    Yea. Arena grinding would force me to be stuck in the quest forever. Am still recovering from it now and I will grind over this week. Hopefully next time he goes down.

Congrats!

Wow! This just made my day :smiley: Thanks Kabam Zibiit