**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ultron double regen got removed?

Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
edited June 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Pre buff Ultron who had double regen is now absent in after buff Ultron. Is it a bug? Or its removed on purpose?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,034 ★★★★★
    And yes that gone but it do said progress but never show op the 2 time
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    It's intentional....it ws mentioned in his new spotlight
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Gamer said:

AMS94 said:

It really wasn’t because the the wording is the same as before rather it might not be a bug but a hug nerft in my eys
    Before he had different paras fr both 50% & 25%
    Now both the paras have been merged into one & it says that the regen function will trigger only once per fight
    Means the function will trigger only once in a fight even though there are 2 different triggers fr it
    It is a nerf but they clearly mentioned it in the spotlight....may be not so clearly as they should've but it's intentional & I don't think it's going back to how it was
    AMS94 said:

Gamer said:

AMS94 said:

It really wasn’t because the the wording is the same as before rather it might not be a bug but a hug nerft in my eys
    Before he had different paras fr both 50% & 25%
    Now both the paras have been merged into one & it says that the regen function will trigger only once per fight
    Means the function will trigger only once in a fight even though there are 2 different triggers fr it
    It is a nerf but they clearly mentioned it in the spotlight....may be not so clearly as they should've but it's intentional & I don't think it's going back to how it was
    Oh I’m get it all but the test is kind the same but regardless it neft in my eys
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 531 ★★★

Pre buff Ultron who had double regen is now absent in after buff Ultron. Is it a bug? Or its removed on purpose?

Gamer said:

He talk abudt Wher u go below 25 procent then reg to abov 50 procent. Then reg again in the same fight

Is there a video showing this not working? (and assuming there isn't something like spectre on the node).
    Firstly, you probably need the recovery mastery to get you the additional regen to take you above the threshold.
    If you start the fight above 50% and get clapped, you will regen as you drop below 50%, if you take further damage you should regen again at 25% and this should take you back to just above 50%.

However, the best scenario is that you start the fight below 50%, you get clapped and drop to 25% start regening back to above 50%. Take some chip damage to drop below 50% and then you should be able to regen back above 75%.

If you're the one posting, then you should be the one providing the evidence that it's bugged.
    Corkscrew said:

Gamer said:

He talk abudt Wher u go below 25 procent then reg to abov 50 procent. Then reg again in the same fight

Is there a video showing this not working? (and assuming there isn't something like spectre on the node).
    Firstly, you probably need the recovery mastery to get you the additional regen to take you above the threshold.
    If you start the fight above 50% and get clapped, you will regen as you drop below 50%, if you take further damage you should regen again at 25% and this should take you back to just above 50%.

However, the best scenario is that you start the fight below 50%, you get clapped and drop to 25% start regening back to above 50%. Take some chip damage to drop below 50% and then you should be able to regen back above 75%.

If you're the one posting, then you should be the one providing the evidence that it's bugged.
    I’m meant I’m the pass if you drop below 44 procent right then one the next fight 25 then u few above 50 then reg. After a few blok hit that’s do’s not working anymore after he buff it might be indeed to be fair so we really can’t said it it a bug just saying what happens in the pass
  • DarkZenDarkZen Posts: 285
    ... ive just done a few little quick test... from full health Ultron healed twice, when i dropped below 50% & 25%... on the 1st heal i was above 50% but didnt not heal till i dropped 25%...
    DarkZen said:

... ive just done a few little quick test... from full health Ultron healed twice, when i dropped below 50% & 25%... on the 1st heal i was above 50% but didnt not heal till i dropped 25%...

He only helling ones now. Already test it enuget time
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,419 Guardian
    DarkZen said:

So what are you saying ??

He healed twice, but not really, was only once, but callout had said healing that first time, even though he didn’t, so you say he healed twice ??
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Just dueled with Ultron to test. He healed at 50% health, then at 25% the callout “Processing” appeared with no regen.

If that’s the change, then it is what it is. But Ultron has had double regen triggers since the outset (which is why you often used to quit the AW boss fight once you got him under each threshold).

It’s an odd change, and one that should have specifically been noted in a Dev Note (not left for players to discover or interpret from his description).

I’m going to put a little faith in the team and guess that it’s a bug—because removing a regen point from a character that has had two for years is the kind of change that requires attention being called to it specifically.

Also, based on this pic from a buddy, I’m going to guess there’s some more bugginess going on with Ultron. If not, then someone enlighten me how I use my Apoc to make bleed immune robots bleed.

Dr. Zola
  • DarkZenDarkZen Posts: 285
    edited June 2021

DarkZen said:

He healed twice, but not really, was only once, but callout had said healing that first time, even though he didn’t, so you say he healed twice ??

... im saying Ultron healed twice... only once when at 50% and only once when at 25%... if you start fight below 50% you will only regen when below 25%... if you start fight below 25% no regen at all...
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★

DarkZen said:

DarkZen said:

... im saying Ultron healed twice... only once when at 50% and only once when at 25%... if you start fight below 50% you will only regen when below 25%... if you start fight below 25% no regen at all...
    Were you able to try whether starting at say 35% would Regen first at 25%, and then (because of Masteries) if you heal to a point about at 53%, whether then after you drop below 50%, would actually heal that time as well ? (Once at 25, and then later, but only once, at 50. Or is it only 50 and then 25, not the other way around ?)
    No from 53 to 50 it shows processing in yellow but never regens
  • Drax_ReflexologistDrax_Reflexologist Posts: 120 ★★
    Yeah need some info here mods. I just used my 6* Ultron in the monthly EQ. No special nodes. I just let him get punched in the face to below 50% and he did his normal regen. No problem there.

Then let him get punched in the face to below 25%. The prompt came up for processing, then no healing took place.

Finished the fight and started the next fight at about 20%. No healing triggered at all.

I'm assuming that the 2nd fight zero regen is a bug?

I will follow @DrZola and give you guys the benefit of the doubt for a bit. We all know the first couple days after the update is chaotic at best.

Seriously though if you guys yanked the 2 regens in one fight, that's a chump move.

Let's see what happens.
  • Not sure if fully fixed yet but wanted to update this thread to let yall know I just fought an Ultron that procced the heal twice.