**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Issue with EQ [Merged Threads]

Comments

• InfiniteowolfInfiniteowolf Posts: 1
    Having the same issue, tried restarting the game. Same thing, tried restating whole fight quest all champs showing 0 rating now,
  • Noob_so_noobNoob_so_noob Posts: 6
    Also getting this. IOS iPad and phone. I can at least play alliance quest even though all defender stats are 0, but can’t proceed in normal event quests.
  • TactilemanTactileman Posts: 6
    Same here. Stuck trying to finish Wong.
  • Kam2pacKam2pac Posts: 6
    same here :(
  • spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 261 ★★
    Can at least play the Dormammu sidequest, so doing that at the moment.
  • Twg2000Twg2000 Posts: 12
    It's like that in all game modes for me
  • TactilemanTactileman Posts: 6
    Same
  • In the correct event quest there were no point values assigned to the champs but when I fought them you could tell that they had a value assigned. When I got to the boss, I get an error message of champion not found and I cannot finish EQ.
  • HanzaaiHanzaai Posts: 2
    It happend to me aswell, can't play EQ at all everybody is on 0 and rintrah is not found.
    I burned a lot of resources to fight and 100% EQ.
    2 max energy and a plenty of boosts
    Will we be compensated?
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 765 ★★★
    Same here. Arena works for me... but no amount of restarting seems to fix the quest. If I weren't 60+ energy deep (4 battlegrounds matches :smile: ) I'd back out and try again.

This month is going to cost enough energy / shouldn't have to waste that much on stupid stuff.
  • HanzaaiHanzaai Posts: 2

• RainOnYaRainOnYa Posts: 15
    I noticed the contest was down then went to continue my monthly side quest and this happened. Went to revive a champ selected Wong. Its saying champion not found. Then kicking me out. Its issue after issue. Geez. e
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    It's because of damn hackers in Battlegrounds!
  • MAERvelGODMAERvelGOD Posts: 320 ★★★
    Yes, I've tried everything but it still will not load the fight and it just happened to me in my Legend run. So now I'm out of the running for that and all of the units that I used to buy all the energy refills. I hope they will refund everything I've used / spent 😫😔
    edited May 2022

• zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,134 ★★★★★
    I just have this happen in Cav 3.2 at boss Wong. WTH
  • I had to quit the chapter (foregoing all the energy I spent to get to the end) just so I could play elsewhere.

Glad it's not just me, though.
  • Badass84Badass84 Posts: 316 ★★★

Same here
    here...

• choko_choko_ Posts: 1
    edited May 2022
    Same in uncollected 3.1. can't finish the boss. It is also affecting AQ showing 0 PI in opponents.
  • MagentaBluesMagentaBlues Posts: 26
    I have the same, tried restarting, even moved to another device. Same problem.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,134 ★★★★★
    Yup, noticed zero PI in AQ too.
  • We've alerted the rest of the team so we can look into getting this resolved as quickly as possible.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

We've alerted the rest of the team so we can look into getting this resolved as quickly as possible.

I think I know what’s wrong, but to fix it we’re going to need the Book of the Vishanti!
  • LordValekLordValek Posts: 17
    Having the exact same issue on Wong. Can't complete the EQ; champions are locked until this is fixed.

We've alerted the rest of the team so we can look into getting this resolved as quickly as possible.

I was in the last 2 Levels of Legend speed run... I've spent 3+ hours and hundreds of units and full energy refills

Do I get them back?? Or get the Legends title for my trouble because this is very demoralizing after going through nearly every path in Heroic and Master, all my time and game currency invested hopefully not for nothing... 😔😔😔😔😔😫😫😫😫

PLEASE HELP!!!

• DW44DW44 Posts: 3

• Badass84Badass84 Posts: 316 ★★★
    It's not only in EQ @Kabam Zibiit it's also in AQ
    People who actually have Karate Kow on their roster already from the early access crystals are missing him from their roster as well, so it's like, he's completely gone from the game.😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫
  • TripleDzFinestTripleDzFinest Posts: 9
    Same here it was my last path and got this shenanigans idk what’s going on here