**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam support

De_Potato_SaladDe_Potato_Salad Posts: 471 ★★★
edited January 2023 in General Discussion
If any kabam employee sees this good because I’ve contacted support with a SERIOUS issue and haven’t had anything back for over 14 hours. I get that y’all are busy but this is a genuine concern. Apologies if this comes across as rude but it’s something I really need sorting out.
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,263 ★★★★★
    It can take up to 24 hours to receive a response.
  • Options

In my personal experience I’ve not had to wait this long. This was actually something I was unaware of so thank you for that. I just feel mean now 😂

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,263 ★★★★★
    It's all good. You're concerned, I get it.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,061 ★★★★★

In my personal experience I’ve not had to wait this long. This was actually something I was unaware of so thank you for that. I just feel mean now 😂

You ticket isn't the only ticket. Sometimes it's quicker, sometimes it isn't. You'll get an automated response usually right away but actual responses take longer.

With all the people that messed up with the banquet stuff, I'd expect a longer than normal wait time.
  • Options

You ticket isn't the only ticket. Sometimes it's quicker, sometimes it isn't. You'll get an automated response usually right away but actual responses take longer.

With all the people that messed up with the banquet stuff, I'd expect a longer than normal wait time.
    Yeah I should’ve taken that into consideration. Genuinely just been like crazy on edge with what’s happened so I guess I’m being pedantic lmao
  • Options
    KingAzKingAz Posts: 55
    Miike just said they’re on holiday rn
  • Options
    KingAz said:

@KingAz where you seeing this then?
  • Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 827 ★★★★

KingAz said:

@KingAz where you seeing this then?
    It was posted in the thread about SA rewards. The studio is closed today due to the holiday.
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey gang,

Today is a holiday and the studio is closed. Rest assured we'll get this looked at first thing tomorrow!

Hope everyone had a good holiday.

This discussion has been closed.