Relic unbinding issue

BuckeyeshaBuckeyesha Member Posts: 206
WHY IS KABAM NOT SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT THIS???? I see many discussions and comments about it but nothing from kabam... I mean half the game now involves relics. Wtf and nothing on community home page either

Comments

• Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Moderator Posts: 8,269
    Hey there, can you post a link to your Bug report? I haven't seen anything about this personally, and nothing in the first 3 or 4 pages of the Bugs and Known issues forum, except for one post from somebody that had their issue resolved (I can confirm because I checked their account).
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,242 Guardian
    @Darkknight_94 , @Darknrahl2 , and @RexnSpike are some other recent ones who said they had problems.

Don’t know if any of those are someone who it has since been resolved for.
    (or whether any of them were trying to do so when the champ is currently in a quest, etc)
  • BuckeyeshaBuckeyesha Member Posts: 206

Hey there, can you post a link to your Bug report? I haven't seen anything about this personally, and nothing in the first 3 or 4 pages of the Bugs and Known issues forum, except for one post from somebody that had their issue resolved (I can confirm because I checked their account).

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/336749/any-update-on-relics-binding#latest
  • TugMonkeyTugMonkey Member Posts: 1
    I have been suffering the same fate.. I have a 4* HBuster relic attached to my 6* OmegaSent that I can not unbind.. it just stays bound no matter what I try. I can unbind others, but not her.. as a note, the first time I tried unbinding her, she was in a Quest so I went, "okay, no worries".. but then once she was out of the quest I couldn't do it and haven't been able to since, though I can unbind other champs fine. Maybe that triggered the "lock-in"? Its so very disheartening as I've recently pulled a Vision and would love to have him bound instead.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,403 ★★★★★
    It was bugged for me as well. I did get it to "work" by unbinding, restarting the game, and then going to the champ I wanted to bind the relic to and then selecting it (rather than returning to the relic first).