**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Beta testing

Ok so I signed up to the beta test and afterwards noticed that it says my progress won't transfer to main servers. Does this mean I have to wait until beta test is over so that I can finish my last two paths of uncollected?

Comments

• Options
    Nope! No need to wait. You'll be able to switch between the Live and Beta server as you wish through the Orange Beta Hub button at the top of the Home Screen!
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    It means that all you do in the BETA, stays in the BETA.
    This includes all the rank-ups and crystals opened in the BETA version. You can swith to the official server anytime you want to and progress the way you want to.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,193 ★★★★★
    This includes all the rank-ups and crystals opened in the BETA version. You can swith to the official server anytime you want to and progress the way you want to.

While this is true, we'd really appreciate if you guys spent your Beta time testing out the Beta Champions. There will be certain sections of the Game that you will not be able to access in the Beta as well, like anything Alliance Based, or certain aspects of the Store.
    Doss it mean u guys. Giv
    US resucer to rank the test champ. Els. We wuld hav hard time to test. The champ. And giv. Good feedback
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★

While this is true, we'd really appreciate if you guys spent your Beta time testing out the Beta Champions. There will be certain sections of the Game that you will not be able to access in the Beta as well, like anything Alliance Based, or certain aspects of the Store.

I was thinking in spending my 5-star shards in the Beta version to see what I can get. If I get a 5-star Redhulk or Luke Cage I can rank them up to test them better.
    That's just an example of what it can be done
  • Options
    MLBMikeMLBMike Posts: 21
    hmm, I received "Beta Access Granted" email but I can get in the Beta. "Participate" button is grey out.
  • Options
    I still can't participate too.. :(
  • Options
    Giv it times giv it a 1 to 2h.
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I got in, maybe it's a staggered roll out so we don't kill the hamster
  • Options
    The_One wrote: »

It is a staggered roll out. There was A LOT of interest in the Beta, so we're getting everybody in slowly. This could take a few hours, so please be patient! This is our first Beta, and it's still a Beta, so things may not go as expected!
  • Options
    Ok. Thanks for answering my question.
  • Options
    NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Wooiejfut9amo.png
    why is it not letting me participate?
  • Options
    VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    @Kabam Miike one of my alliance mates that got into the beta doesn't know how to get back out (as in back into normal play mode/non-beta) ... any suggestions? (i dont have the beta so don't know)
  • Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★

I was thinking in spending my 5-star shards in the Beta version to see what I can get. If I get a 5-star Redhulk or Luke Cage I can rank them up to test them better.
    That's just an example of what it can be done

I would be carefull with that. Untill you know for sure that works, it might cost you your shards. Not intentionally, but I imagine a beta test like this will have some bumps in the roads.
  • Options
    Voluntaris wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike one of my alliance mates that got into the beta doesn't know how to get back out (as in back into normal play mode/non-beta) ... any suggestions? (i dont have the beta so don't know)
    Im Think the same ways as he. Go in to the beta
  • Options
    VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Gamer wrote: »

his orange beta button is completely gone and he's stuck in beta mode
  • Options
    The_One wrote: »

It is a staggered roll out. There was A LOT of interest in the Beta, so we're getting everybody in slowly. This could take a few hours, so please be patient! This is our first Beta, and it's still a Beta, so things may not go as expected!

Guys give poor mike and his team some slack they’re trying to be fair getting everyone in.
  • Options
    Gamer wrote: »

his orange beta button is completely gone and he's stuck in beta mode

Can you please have them send us/you a Screenshot? If they send it as a Support Ticket, can you also forward us the 8 Digit Customer Support number ASAP?
  • Options
    Cool I was going to ask same question
  • Options
    yeah i've got not Beta Hub either bpwuo5tu5si9.png
  • Options
    BreenioBreenio Posts: 115
    Hmm seems they didn't want my screenshots uploaded of changes. I've played about with red hulk and he's better. In terms of logging back on main server come out of game completely force close app then reopen it should be orange.
  • Options
    ThisguyThisguy Posts: 80
    I'm getting the could not connect to beta server error as well. Kinda frustrating. It's been 3 hours..
  • Options
    95mc867alh2b.jpg
  • Options
    Is that normal to have 2?
  • Options
    ShevaMilanShevaMilan Posts: 12
    How do I know whether i am actually in BETA server or not?
    I see it is logging into the champion update: server but the interface looks exactly the same as the main server.
    And I tried using Red Hulk and Luke Cage and there was no changes to them.
  • Options
    KILLERKILLER Posts: 8
    So since anything used in Beta doesn't effect our main accounts. If you use energy refills they will still be on my main when i switch back?
  • Options
    BreenioBreenio Posts: 115
    ShevaMilan wrote: »
    How do I know whether i am actually in BETA server or not?
    I see it is logging into the champion update: server but the interface looks exactly the same as the main server.
    And I tried using Red Hulk and Luke Cage and there was no changes to them.

Try going into your alliance, I couldn't do that on beta. Also in event quests you'll have the webslinger challenge and the inhumans event
  • Options
    Filippo1971Filippo1971 Posts: 33
    Thisguy wrote: »
    95mc867alh2b.jpg
    Same here... seems that the only way to go back in the normal game is waiting the session time out staying out of the game
This discussion has been closed.