**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champs not available as a 5*. Why? Time to change it.

13»

Comments

• ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    @ContestOfNoobs why are half your posts deleted? Makes me look like i am talking to noone.... lol...
    and you first bought up my profile and champs. All i said was who cares... wat does that matter. And merely pointed out my champs do the job for me just fine.

ok? but we can't use the holidays as an excuse to not get those uncollected rewards. but hey do u, but thats ur loss in the game we are playing/grinding.

it shows that u want all these champions that arent in the 5* pool and u want them but i see no 5* in your roster.,
    it sound like u just want these characters but u dont have an R4 5* from your profile.

honestly im just suprised they havent given an answer that we already asnwered for u.

they dont have any plans for these champions to be released yet iand if they do they will let us know, just like how we are waiting for bases to come into the game since forever.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    Still didnt answer why half your posts are deleted?
    I play this game for fun. it is not my life. Holidays are much more important than rewards.
    And so what i dont have a r4 5*?
    Who cares? Other than you that is....
    I do wamt these champs... yes hense the reason for this posts... well der!!!
    I have seen some of the posts you have made and some in my opinion are a waste of forum space. But wen i see those kind of posts i just ignore them. Leave it for people who feel differently.

You are a very unique person and seem to enjoy trollingg so much may i ask do you live under a bridge by chance?

I have asled kabam for a proper answer to a question.
    Nothing wrong with that. You for watever reason have taken offence to it.

I ask again @Kabam Miike surely it is time to add the missing 5* champs? Is this going to happen? If not wat is the reason?
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Wolf can we just get a clearer answer, or can you take it to the devs?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Is it that hard to accept the possibility that the answer is what was given? They haven't released a playable version of those Champs in 5* form, and they have no plans to create them yet. That could change. Ask what you like, but if the answer is already given and you're demanding an explanation because it's not sufficient, there's not much to say.
    edited January 2018
    @GroundedWisdom the answer given “we have no plans” is not a reason.
    It is just an answer.
    I am asking for the reason behind that answer.

You say “ask wat you want” yet you seem to have the need to talk down to people all over this forum who ask wat thy want amd have their own opinion that is different to yours.
    So if you truly mean “ask wat you want” then allow me to do that and await and answer from kabam (and no... you do not speak for kabam)
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    So who decides what is good enough and what is not? Are we entitled to an explanation? Last I checked, they're the ones creating the game. I'm not talking down to anyone. You seem to be talking down to the explanation. Which has already been given. Those Champs are early parts of the game and have never been offered as 5*s. That's why. The problem is you don't think that's a good enough reason.
    @ContestOfNoobs i cant event quote ur post cus itngot deleted. The mods must also agree you are off topic amd trolling.

@GroundedWisdom “no beacaise i said so”
    Is not a reason... answer, yes... reason, no....

I am only asking kabam that if they are not going to change it please provide a reason
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    So who decides what is good enough and what is not? Are we entitled to an explanation? Last I checked, they're the ones creating the game. I'm not talking down to anyone. You seem to be talking down to the explanation. Which has already been given. Those Champs are early parts of the game and have never been offered as 5*s. That's why. The problem is you don't think that's a good enough reason.

Well, it isn't a good enough reason.

Why should Wolverine not be offered as a 5*? Especially when 6*s are coming.

The game is about progression and a MARVEL game, well known characters should defo have a 5* available, especially when champs that were basically unknown have 5* variants!
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    Still didnt answer why half your posts are deleted?
    I play this game for fun. it is not my life. Holidays are much more important than rewards.
    And so what i dont have a r4 5*?
    Who cares? Other than you that is....
    I do wamt these champs... yes hense the reason for this posts... well der!!!
    I have seen some of the posts you have made and some in my opinion are a waste of forum space. But wen i see those kind of posts i just ignore them. Leave it for people who feel differently.

You are a very unique person and seem to enjoy trollingg so much may i ask do you live under a bridge by chance?

I have asled kabam for a proper answer to a question.
    Nothing wrong with that. You for watever reason have taken offence to it.

I ask again @Kabam Miike surely it is time to add the missing 5* champs? Is this going to happen? If not wat is the reason?

obviously this post has been seen by mods, they removed some post

we all like to play this game but dont bring that "i have a life" card here on this game.

After u telling me u didnt even bother beating uncollected hotel modok because of ur "life"

we all want these champs i remember playing mcoc when it had 25 champions.

U keep tagging the mods and they havent answer, this post has been going for days, ok so they remove my post? soooooo they didnt even bother giving u an answer. Think about that

after we already told u., they have no plans, they arent even considering bringing these champs. we also have been waiting for bases since forever.

ur like a little kid who refuses to accept no .
    Wow so much of the trolling keeps getting deleted

I can accept no but i am asking a reason...

Actually this was started as a suggestion that it is tome to change it
    @GroundedWisdom and @ContestOfNoobs

I have suggested to kabam that they change it and make these champs available as 5*

I have said if they say no please provide a reason.....

I dont see a problem here....
    You guys come here and take offence and back kabam without reason... you backflip with wat you say... one minute tell me i can ask wat ai want the next say i cant you guys are really funny
This discussion has been closed.