**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Angela and interface bug

83gqe9imalxz.jpg
Sofxr1haipy5g3.jpg
Since the update my game play looks in aq and aw always like that. And sometimes in missions. I read the ticket response. That it's the fault of my connection. I tried several connections. Reinstalled the game phone restart etc. But it's still happening. So my question is: can I get please the revives back I used bc of this.
And it's already mentioned my Angela is bugged. The problem is I used a generic 5 star gem on her and ranked 5 her and I used 81 sog stones.right now she's not Playable, so please give me 4 rank down Tickets and give me please the items back I used. Why 4 rd? Because now to downgrade her and than upgrade another one and if you ever fix her to rank her up again. Thank you

Comments

• AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
    You used a generic 5* awakening gem on Angela?
  • Please take a moment to use the search feature before creating new threads. There are often already threads on the Angela Issues and the Interface issues as well.

We are already working on fixes for these issues, and the good news is that we're pretty close to releasing a fix for Angela pretty soon!
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Thi8dugzg9prorz.png
    This stinks too
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    Please take a moment to use the search feature before creating new threads. There are often already threads on the Angela Issues and the Interface issues as well.

We are already working on fixes for these issues, and the good news is that we're pretty close to releasing a fix for Angela pretty soon!

But search sucks.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,157 ★★★★
    The fact you used a generic 5 star awakening in Angela is pretty hilarious hahaha
  • AjarAjar Posts: 64
    Yep. Had to wanted her on r5. And can't rank up a unduped 5 star on r5. So I did. I had 6 tries for her in total and only got her once. And the day she came as basic I opened 4.and didn't get her again.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★
    Ajar wrote: »
    Yep. Had to wanted her on r5. And can't rank up a unduped 5 star on r5. So I did. I had 6 tries for her in total and only got her once. And the day she came as basic I opened 4.and didn't get her again.

Why can't you R5 an unduped champ? Angela is one of a few that doesn't need to be duped. In fact her Sig ability is probably the worst in the game. You used a AG for nothing.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Yep the thinking that you need to awaken before ranking is just a bad idea, her ability is terrible. only thing you got was a prestige boost
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,170 ★★★★★
    U hav also. Make the biggeste mistake when use Thah AG.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited February 2018

Don't get me wrong, it is your 5* gem, and it is 100% your right to use whichever way you like. It is NOT up to me to tell you how to use it.

However, from reality aspect, sad to see you wasted your precious 5* awakening gem on one of the more irrelevant signature ability. This is NOT my one-person opinion. She has been tested by many players, and the conclusion is, her damage output is NOT affected by her signature ability, and NOBODY even bother about her sig level since the ability is pretty useless, be it on quest, AW, AQ, etc.

Angela's damage output and buffs have ABSOLUTELY NO dependency on her signature ability. She is as good unawakened as awakened. Her signature ability is one of the most useless among all MCoC champs. I have her as 5*, 4* and 3*. I used her regularly for her good damage output, mini-tank and fury stacks plus a little regen, as long as I just keep her power between 2-3 bars.

Even if one day I have abundant of 5* class and generic awakening gems, I would still NOT use any on her, and there are plenty other Cosmic (using class awakening) and better non-Cosmic (using generic awakening) champs for me to use on. For cosmic awakening, priority is to use on Medusa (must be dupped, plus with synergy), then probably follow by Hyperion (icing on cake), and Hela, then I don't mind to spend on King Groot, Drax, Cap Marvel, Ms Marvel, or even Venom, SIM, etc, but never on Angela (she can stay undupped forever, doesn't matter). For generic ones, priority to be given to Blade, Starky, Voodoo (must be awaken), .... even for the rest of Star-Lord, SW (must be high sig), GP, AA, Iceman, Hulk Ragnorak (icing on cake for sig), BW (must be high sig), Wolverine, they can wait for their respective Class awakening and not to waste the generic one.

Again, don't get me wrong, I'm not telling you that you are wrong, and I'm not telling you how to use your gem. I'm just sharing the useful information how you can optimize (or even maximize, if possible) those precious resources, since we don't get 5* awakening gem every week.
    I know that her dmg is not affected by her sig. Her sig seems buggy anyway. Don't feel any difference from unduped. But I wanted her r5 and an unduped r5 5* was no option
    You wasted some of your minutes. 🙈 I know that all. I appreciate your advice but i don't regret it. I know the worth of that gem and it's really funny to get advice from somebody else. I guess you are not in many chats on line? 😂 because you would probably know me.
    But since you play her wrong I don't really care about your advice
  • ThirtyFourThirtyFour Posts: 42
    Ajar is a little Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs, so to you guys giving this “cuckoo” guy advice, there’s no point.

It’s like trying to give Sonny the Cuckoo bird some Trix, not going to happen.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    ThirtyFour wrote: »
    Ajar is a little Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs, so to you guys giving this “cuckoo” guy advice, there’s no point.

It’s like trying to give Sonny the Cuckoo bird some Trix, not going to happen.

Agreed, not worth our time, haha :)