**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Request / Idea: A complete history of MCOC

Alright, so I've been playing this game for almost a year now. And last year (December to be exact) when the video featuring Silver Surfer came out where he's seen everything in the contest it dawned upon me that people who have not been playing since 2014, have missed out on a lot of the Event Quest storylines. Wouldn't it bw great if we had an archive of all story events, complete with transcripts etc? Most people are so quick to hit "Skip" and miss out on the story. Or...do I care too much? I mean... Work goes into the story too. I honestly thought an archive would be a no brainer but I haven't come across any.

Comments

• Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Excellent idea
  • SlappapowSlappapow Posts: 130
    A timeline chart would be kewl
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Itd be nice to be able to read the dialogue from old eq's
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I Guess Kabam is trying to do something similar to this with the addition of Ultron’s Assault. This would be super cool to see though.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    They should just add every EQ to the game as some sort of story line. Problem is the difficulty.
  • AprilMoon7AprilMoon7 Posts: 74
    Wow, people are interested. Can we make this happen?
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    Hey There!

This is something that we've actually started on! We plan on releasing more of these in the coming months, but you can check out Part 1 of The Story so far on our YouTube Channel! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UeVhsQ3Cks

We're also going to continue the release of old Event Quests in the form of Back Issues. Those just take a little while to prepare.

Speaking of back issues, any idea when the next one will be? Or is your focus on releasing Act 6 only?