**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

What is the best way to farm iso 8?

For where I can get more and bigger iso 8? In which quest?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    4.2.6 is a good one.
  • NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    Having a large roster of champions and constantly duping them will yield the most ISO.

Grinding for it is not fun, but if you must, completing all of the monthly quests gives you quite a bit.

3.4.3 'Intimidation' is an easier one than anything in Act 4 especially if your account is low
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    I'm not sure if this is a useful answer, but I've found that the best source of ISO is duping champions, and that means the most plentiful source of ISO is arena grinding for champions and crystal fragments. That might not be helpful to non-arena grinders, but for those that do at all specifically making it a point to reach milestones and even acquiring the featured 3* (since it doesn't take much work) can as you start duping champions regularly create a steady stream of ISO. I find I make no attempt to specifically do anything to get ISO, and I'm constantly selling expiring ISO. I'm pretty sure that's because constant duping of everything from 2* champs to 4* champs creates a large enough supply to mostly moot the problem.

Love the 4* Dups. I have the opposite problem. I use it as soon as it comes most of the time. Been sitting on a bit at the moment, mainly because I've been focused on other things besides Ranking. It will get used. Reminds me of when Gold was scarce. Grinding took care of that. :)
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    The best answer is play the game long enough to acquire a large enough roster to get duplicate 4* and 5* champs.

Basic ISO depletes your gold faster so try to be efficient as possible and use Class ISO for your rank ups

Kabam hasn’t really put in a way for players to farm ISO efficiently so players have come up with a mishmash of ways to do it, but nothing id recommend.
  • ClintBeastwoodClintBeastwood Posts: 78
    Im basically always low on ISO. I currently have more t4ccs than I do ISO (what a joke!). Anyways, if I really need some ISO, ill do 4.3.6 and do the Venom short path. For 6 energy your guaranteed 1 t4 ISO. There could be more efficient ways but 6 energy for 1 t4 ISO seemed pretty reasonable to me. Its also pretty boring but you can run it quick if you bring Magik and just drop 1-2 sp3s
  • CozmoXVCozmoXV Posts: 11
    You could explore some acts that you didn't explore, it would be boring but it's a way
This discussion has been closed.