**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.1.2 combo party cruelty removal not affected by combo shield

OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
Using Aegon, I fought multiple times getting to a high streak, then getting hit with combo shield up (from his heavy). However, despite the node saying you only take the damage if you lose the combo meter, I still took damage and lost the cruelty charges.

The first time, it was 8 charges against Sentinel, which may have actually killed me normally instead of the charges doing it, but when I tried again against Captain America with only 2 charges, I still lost the cruelty buffs.

As you can see in the photo, despite having 24 hits in my streak, and the combo shield in fact still up, I have no cruelty charges.

I am playing on iOS, ipad pro.

Comments

• OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    So, i’ve seen Mods respond to other reports after this one. Just to be sure, has this been reported to the team for investigation?
  • Hey there, we have passed this along to the rest of the team for investigation. Would you be able to tell us who else was on your team at the time or if you had any boosts active?
    edited March 2019

Hey there, we have passed this along to the rest of the team for investigation. Would you be able to tell us who else was on your team at the time or if you had any boosts active?

No boosts, and I believe it was CapIW, Aegon, Medusa, SSE, and Gladiator Hulk.

I reproduced it today with Aegon alone against the Spiderman in 5.1.2 (other 4 slots empty, still no boosts).
  • Thanks for the extra info! We were able to find what was causing the issue and were able to get it resolved. Things should be working correctly now.
    I've just confirmed the fix is working. Thank you.