**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

free 5* champion?

anyone have any idea what this is referencing? didn’t see anything in game and i have no idea what it’s referring to. i assume it’s just click bait?

Comments

• jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    Idk. It might be a glitch or some other 3d party place trying to hack your account. Probably not the last one though
  • St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    On Saturday there was a similar message and no one saw it but a chosen few. I saw it and no one believed me
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I'd say a glitch or an error, but it would be nice.
  • incognerdo77incognerdo77 Posts: 50
    figured it was too good to be true...
  • People believed you, but just could have been in reference to an offer for a different account other than you main one. Maybe an alternate account you haven’t logged into in a while (they give people free stuff to get then to come back), or in reference to any other account that might have been played from that device in the past (?) like a family member borrowing your phone to play sometimes on their own account.

Also could be random Messages you service provider puts out, that might be a copy of a very old message from way back. I had Apple e-mail me a message telling me that Kabam has responded to a Review I made of the game in the AppStore (the Review and Response from Kabam we’re both from like 6-9 MONTHS BEFORE Apple bothered to send me the email saying Kabam had responded, so AppStore is not too timely).
  • Hey there, this can sometimes happen if you have more than one account, so you may want to check your other account. Hope that helps clear things up!
This discussion has been closed.