**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Elder's Bane!

I know this isn't a big achievement anymore but I finally explored act 5! I am proud of soloing the collector with no revives on my last path. Got an AG and rank up gem for my void! Now I just need one more T2 alpha to r5 corvus

Comments

• Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Nice. This is a fine achievement!
  • Options
    raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Congrats bro. I got Elder's Bane last week. It's still a prestigious accomplishment.
  • Options
    MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    Lainua said:

I have completed 90% of act 5 and will be Elder Bane in a couple of month. It’s still a big achievement IMO, considering how hard it is.

I am also on 90%. Have Chapter 1 and 4 100%. Trying to make Chapter 2 and 3 as cheap as possible
  • Options
    Racs0Racs0 Posts: 38

I know this isn't a big achievement anymore but I finally explored act 5! I am proud of soloing the collector with no revives on my last path. Got an AG and rank up gem for my void! Now I just need one more T2 alpha to r5 corvus

Nice work! That’s exactly what I did when I finish mine. Got my void to rank 4 and I really like using him, end up getting him to rank 5 no too long ago. It’s kind of hard to get alpha 2 for me, I don’t play as much as I used to.

• Options
    Congratulations! Nice work!