**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

PSA: Last Stand "Event Quest" Does Not Count Toward Event Quest Completion Event

Comments

• Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 ★★★
    Yeah, they like to randomly pick which EQs count toward EQ completion. This happens every month. Not sure what there logic could be other than just being obnoxious. Either that or they have a magic 8 ball making decisions at Kabaam
  • Hey All,

We don't usually make these "side quests" count towards the Event Quest completion, but I can see why this might be confusing. It's unlikely we'd change this, but we might look into making this more clear in the future.
  • Time4ASpankingTime4ASpanking Posts: 199

Hey All,

We don't usually make these "side quests" count towards the Event Quest completion, but I can see why this might be confusing. It's unlikely we'd change this, but we might look into making this more clear in the future.

I understand where you guys are coming from but it would be nice if it wasn't labeled as "Event Quest" so it was obvious which ones count and which ones didn't.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,582 Guardian
    Miike, how about EXPERT level of Class and Basic Daily Quests (for the 22 hr Quest Completion Solo Event)
    The Description only shows points for T 1/2/3 Level Class/Basic Daily's, does not include T4 Expert Level.
    I have not tried Expert today to see if it gives points or not.