**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* Skill Awakening Gem

I pulled Nick Fury recently. Wondering if I should awaken him or save the gem for Aegon.
P. S- I'm and intermediate player who can barely explore the monthly UC EQ. Still got Act 5 completion left. I open about 2-3 5* a month.

5* Skill Awakening Gem 43 votes

Awaken Fury
69%
GroundedWisdomSpity68TheManMythLegendFeeney234SpiderCoolsRoOOtsThecrusher_9756PeterQuillB_Dizzle_01FhfjghhggggjfhfjgMattstafariWozzy101MeebletonRehan010_Batman1903Dead1CtuchikCage_1gp87UmbertoDelRio 30 votes
Save gem for Aegon
30%
BuckeyeKPphillgreenStark78AlfaTechonefortyMDarwishNBSAIEtjamaVinvickAshKetchumLainuaKyusushuiMcocLewyyChackNorris 13 votes

Comments

• KyusushuiKyusushui Posts: 145 ★★
    Save gem for Aegon
    Aegon is so op late game and fury doesn't necessarily need his awakened ability
  • Jlive78Jlive78 Posts: 58
    Awaken Fury
    You may never pull aegon or have pulled another skill ag by the time you do. Nick fury is only mid tier without his sig.
  • Batman1903Batman1903 Posts: 208
    Awaken Fury
    so now WILL the real nick fury please stand up?????????
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Awaken Fury
    Fury even at sig 1 is a beast.
  • Obaid_Jacob03Obaid_Jacob03 Posts: 72
    I guess I'll Awaken him.. Thanks!
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Awaken Fury
    Awaken that beast Fury!! I would really like him for synergies with my cap marvel movie. I would take them both to r4

Although, If you have plans in the future to fully explore LoL then perhaps save for Aegon.
  • I haven't used Aegon as much admittedly, but I have been enjoying my 4-Star Nick Fury, especially after awakening him. He only needs to build up 5 Tactical Advantage Charges in order to prevent Miss or Evasion, which is even easier to maintain once he's awakened. Plus he does provide that nice attack boost to every other Hero on the team.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Awaken Fury

I dont like the idea of saving something for someone you might never get.. specially when you got a awesome 2nd best choice like Fury to use it on. Also he doesnt need the sig levels unlike aegon

@OneManArmy Weren't you arguing about saving a cosmic gem for Hyperion in some post yesterday? Even though there were other sick options like Cull.